76178 - Daily Bugle

Pseudoty

10 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I'm surprised they added Firestar but no Iceman.  They were in the cartoon together back in the 1980s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_and_His_Amazing_Friends

My GUESS is, the Iceman license is tied to X-Men and harder to secure.  Whereas Firestar, Blade, Punisher, DD are pretty much their own brand

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kevink24 said:

Some really good minifigures...Blade, Betty Brant, Robbie Robertson, Daredevil, Punisher and Black Cat minifigs. All that is missing is a bigfig Kingpin or Morbius.

My wishlist in order: Kraven, Electro, & Vulture to make Sinister Six, the Lizard (90s cartoon version), Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Morbius, then maybe Kingpin.  Kingpin is more of DD's rogue to me.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

My wishlist in order: Kraven, Electro, & Vulture to make Sinister Six, the Lizard (90s cartoon version), Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Morbius, then maybe Kingpin.  Kingpin is more of DD's rogue to me.  

Yes, I agree, I believe Kingpin is more a DD rogue (even though first app is ASM #50). 

This set is a day 1 purchase for me. I still have a sealed #76057 with Kraven and Scorpion to add to these rouges. Plus the modified one I made a few years ago...with some of the other rogues added. However, could use an updated (bigfig) Rhino.

image.png.e906c3674b7a701c8df56e4bfb6389d2.png

image.thumb.png.f6df0983869e584e3cff1dab597681cf.png

• Like 5