10292 - Friends The Apartments

Pseudoty

29 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Wish Lego would spend / use resources making sets I like. No offense to fans of Friends. So many other former, existing or new themes they can pick from.

Have they even contacted you?  Sometimes you have to take that first step even if you feel like the ball is in their court.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Setnumber: 10292
  • Name: The Apartments
  • Price: €149.99 in Netherlands/Belgium
  • VIP pre-sale: 19 May 2021 

This is just awesome. I did not expect them to do both the apartments what a bonus. Day one purchase for me as I loved the show and will sit nicely next to the Central Perk. 

9 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Gang. Read this. Embrace this. Love this.

And please don’t post set leaks. Something something LEGO legal team, and the Mack’s hate getting those letters.

Do you have to have an Instagram account to view pictures?  You didn't used to. 

12 hours ago, jaisonline said:

Wish Lego would spend / use resources making sets I like. No offense to fans of Friends. So many other former, existing or new themes they can pick from.

I reflect this opinion and I absolutely adore American sitcoms. It's bizarre how LEGO has seemingly danced around the shows that I like. That Big Bang and Friends can get sets before The Office, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec is an absolute insult to the genre. 

At least we'll get Seinfeld. Maybe in 30 years we'll see LEGO Frasier. 

• TheOrcKing changed the title to 10292 - Friends The Apartments
6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Next time I’m at a computer I’ll create the new thread for Monica’s apartment.

igotyoufam.png

4 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

The only Instagram account I have is to follow LEGO accounts. Lol

Instagram.... Isn't that the site where girls post their "how to" twerk videos?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raindroplet said:

I reflect this opinion and I absolutely adore American sitcoms. It's bizarre how LEGO has seemingly danced around the shows that I like. That Big Bang and Friends can get sets before The Office, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec is an absolute insult to the genre. 

Maybe we can get The Bada Bing! Club with Tony Soprano and crew.  Maybe repurpose Jabba’s Palace Leia.

Come on, LEGO. We expect you to work to earn that new 18+ age rating.  It’s not like a 16-year-old finds those sets impossible to assemble...

5 hours ago, raindroplet said:

I think you under estimate how popular friends is. I disagree completely that it's an insult to the genre. Friends appeals to all ages and imo a much better and funnier show than the office and Seinfeld etc. 

Completely the right decision bringing this out before those others. This will sell much better and the amount of nostalgia this has for fans is unreal. 

If my wife who doesn't like or build Lego is buying this on day one that says something. 

My opinion of course and obviously there's many that would disagree and each to there own. 

• Like 1