Shop at Home calendar and offers - April 2021

Alpinemaps

1 minute ago, Chormeister said:

Still Error 404

Try cut-and-paste into the browser.  The text I posted will lead to the page that describes the poster.  linksynergy is redirecting the underlying URL to lego.com instead, which is giving the 404 error

Edited by SpaceFan9

Just now, SpaceFan9 said:

Try cut-and-paste into the browser.  The text I posted will lead to the page that describes the poster.  linksynergy is redirecting the underlying URL to lego.com instead, which is given the 404 error

Just copied and pasted the link. It was still giving me a 404 error. Copied again and then manually trimmed out the linksynergy stuff and it worked fine. Thanks. The article didn’t say much though. One thing is for sure. Whenever this VIP thing does drop (if it drops), it’s going to be a cluster. (As usual...)

5 hours ago, Chormeister said:

Just copied and pasted the link. It was still giving me a 404 error. Copied again and then manually trimmed out the linksynergy stuff and it worked fine. Thanks. The article didn’t say much though. One thing is for sure. Whenever this VIP thing does drop (if it drops), it’s going to be a cluster. (As usual...)

That one guy on Lego's web dev team takes offense at this statement.

• Haha 1