2021 BRICKPICKER LEGO Sweepstakes to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

Just bought some more tickets to win! 
Here are my “bookends” of the school...my son is graduating from 8th grade this year and my grandson is in pre-k 3 this year .... thank you for all the support and especially to Ed, the Mack daddy of the lego world!!  The mascot is even cheering everyone on!!!!! 

1FF2F4AF-FA2E-4DB0-860B-E073E833554F.png

C085B878-A97B-4F6B-A685-490DBAE61FC4.jpeg

• Like 1

Another year in the books and we have a triple and double winner!!!  I would like to thank everyone once again.  I am humbled as always.  I will post the winning numbers below and will communicate with the winners individually to confirm shipping addresses and prizes.  Winners should be notified directly by Rallyup.com.  As always, give me some time to sort things out, package them and ship.   I am very busy at work, but we will get these 16 prizes out as soon as I can.  Thanks again for another great year and the kids and faculty of St. Paul School thank you!!!

I just wanted to say thank you so much from the St. Paul’s families, staff and students! The Brickpicker community has truly been a blessing and all of your generosity amazes me! Extra special thank you to Ed and Jane for putting this raffle/sweepstakes together every year!! Congratulations to all the winners and to anyone who bought a ticket or wished us well...thank you!!  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 167pilot said:

THanks. For anyone tracking this thread, I won the Out of this world Space lot. Since we were not allowed to pick this year due to rules, if anyone wants to trade let me know what you won and I will consider it.

Congrats...

So here's an idea and I'm not sure if it will work or if I can make it work, but I will try it anyway.  If people are not happy with their winning prizes, let me know.  If we can swap with another winner who is unhappy with theirs, we can definitely do that.  I will also replace a LEGO prize with a $500.00 gift card (Amazon or similar).  Please let me know what you want to do.  We already swapped a $500 gift card for a Mystery lot.  Thanks...Ed