2021 BRICKPICKER LEGO Sweepstakes to Keep St. Paul School Strong!

Ed Mack

26 minutes ago, waddamon said:

I just donated, sorry for the delay, life and business get too busy sometimes, come on folks, this is a poor showing for the brickpicker community!

Generous as always.Β  You really outdid yourself this year!!!Β I have faith in Brickpickers.Β  They have always come thru at the end.

Finally getting logged on to support the raffle! This is my favorite event in support of St. Paul School! Thank you to the Brickpicker community for all of the support over the years! Good luck!!Β πŸ’šΒ πŸ’›Β πŸ€

Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the support! Β We are St. Paul Strong and you are Lego Strong! Β My family has poured many hours into keeping this school going all for the greater good of the next generation! Keep on keeping on! See my soon to be SPS alumni here! Β #SPSCLASS2021

5B26127F-2A48-4074-B244-9BEAA196B893.jpeg

• Like 2

Our son,Β Max, was superΒ excited for school today.Β SPS fifth grade and preK3 were given a dress-down day forΒ contributingΒ the most LEGO set pieces for the sweepstakes. Some lucky winners areΒ going to be very happy with all the amazing sets that have been donated. As always, thank you so much for yourΒ support! Β Good luck!

92B66545-D801-4840-8403-58A8ABD08FF3.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, L3GO LOV3R said:

Our son,Β Max, was superΒ excited for school today.Β SPS fifth grade and preK3 were given a dress-down day forΒ contributingΒ the most LEGO set pieces for the sweepstakes. Some lucky winners areΒ going to be very happy with all the amazing sets that have been donated. As always, thank you so much for yourΒ support! Β Good luck!

Good looking kid.Β  His father must be really handsome.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, L3GO LOV3R said:

Ha!Β 

On 5/12/2021 at 2:05 PM, LisaH said:

My grandson's class is too cute! Pre-K 3--His class is the winner of the SPS Lego Contest for the "mystery lot" in the sweepstakes! Their class and 5th grade! (hmmmmm, I wonder who's kid isΒ in fifth grade???)

Β 

image_67236865.JPG

prek3-1lego.jpg

prek3-2lego.jpg

So close to 20k with 2 days left!

• Like 2