10295 - Porsche 911

MotorCityMuscle

19 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Yeah but we actually received the black card. 

What we didn't receive was anything "good" to go with it.  Maybe one 2x points deal early on and a 8.5x10 card stock with a LEGO Y-Wing blueprint.  Then we finally got a frame so we could show the world how gullible we all were for buying the falcon to get a stupid card that ultimately ended up being worthless.

I just sold my frame for $125 the other day.  So at least there's that.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, roxio said:

Got two orders in, both now in warehouse with gwp.

Went live around 10.55pm UK time from what I can gather. I did back to back orders around 11.10pm.

10.55pm UK time was 11:55pm CET. So I guess they opened the promo for all of Europe (including UK/Ireland) at the same time. Probably knowing they had only very limited amount of the promo and didn't want to reserve a separate portion for the UK/Ireland.

Just received my order, delivered in a pristine undamaged box by DPD. :) Offers for just the promo are going up to €50 right now.

20 hours ago, bricklues said:

Same here 😕
Maybe they will send the GWP later on??

I placed 2 separate orders at midnight within 3 minutes of each other. Both with GWP shown in basket and on final confirmation page. Then received two emails (90 minutes apart), one with GWP shown, one without. Called Lego CS the next day and a very friendly agent explained this happens when they sell out of gwp quickly. She was trying to add the gift manually, but couldn't as they were out completely.

now, both boxes arrived, just as confirmed via email - one with, one without. 

On 2/19/2021 at 1:13 AM, bricklues said:

Same here 😕
Maybe they will send the GWP later on??

I called customer service the next day (order was already in warehouse) and they apologized for not having the bonus and the guy i spoke told me they were expecting more welcoming packs and that he would send me one if they got more.. I have a feeling they won't get any more but that's just my feeling. Did get the vip points that I spent returned though (only 750).

Edited by Eric83

12 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

One person who bought the Porsche in the U.K received a CS email yesterday stating that everyone who ordered 16th will get sent a gwp pack if they already hadnt been sent one but only one per household.

I haven't got my orders yet but the invoices both have the gwp, keeping my fingers crossed. 

12 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

One person who bought the Porsche in the U.K received a CS email yesterday stating that everyone who ordered 16th will get sent a gwp pack if they already hadnt been sent one but only one per household.

Lol if this is true then it's a race to the bottom on this promo. To be honest the porsche itself isn't shifting well and will be looking to make a loss and when you take everything into consideration there's not that much of a gain here for the investors out there.

2 hours ago, raulaco said:

Lol if this is true then it's a race to the bottom on this promo. To be honest the porsche itself isn't shifting well and will be looking to make a loss and when you take everything into consideration there's not that much of a gain here for the investors out there.

Interesting to hear about the slow moving sales, but sadly not a surprise.  Coming from someone who likes to display cars, this was an easy pass for me based on white color alone.  I may end up BL'ing a Red with Black trim version, but the slow sales is not a surprise.  Shame too, as its a fairly accurate and nice looking model.

Edited by BricksBrotha

4 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Interesting to hear about the slow moving but sadly not a surprise.  Coming from someone who likes to displace cars, this was an easy pass for me based on white color alone.  I may end up BL'ing a Red with Black trim version, but the slow sales is not a surprise.  Shame too, as its a fairly accurate and nice looking model.

It doesn't help with so many sellers trying to offload the Porsche to get the promo money lol. It's just devaluing the main set, great time to buy one off eBay though :). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 12:12 AM, Secret Squirrel said:

I guess it's safe to say that the welcome pack won't be available to us North Americans at all. What a bummer. Any update?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...