10295 - Porsche 911

MotorCityMuscle

10 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

the brick fan said the owners pack is cancelled for North America.

I was going to buy two sets

now that is a pass at least for a few months and better promo some day down the road

That's a drag. I'll also sit it out. 

At least I don't have to stay up until 12 :)

28 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

the brick fan said the owners pack is cancelled for North America.

I was going to buy two sets

now that is a pass at least for a few months and better promo some day down the road

WTH?!  I was going to do the same thing.  Guess we'll find out for sure in a couple of days.  *sigh*

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I was literally about to type out "has Lego every honored any purchased made in the past for special sets".

Then I remembered the VIP Blackcard....

Yeah but we actually received the black card. 

What we didn't receive was anything "good" to go with it.  Maybe one 2x points deal early on and a 8.5x10 card stock with a LEGO Y-Wing blueprint.  Then we finally got a frame so we could show the world how gullible we all were for buying the falcon to get a stupid card that ultimately ended up being worthless.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

The VIP owners pack wasn't available for long. I managed to order the 10295 at midnight and got the VIP owners pack included (and also the Ice Skating Rink promo for €150+ orders which apparently they still had a lot of). But this morning the VIP owners pack is already not included any longer, while the 10295 set is still available for ordering (max 2).

24 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Anybody managed to get 2 VIP packs for 2 separate orders? Showed on PayPal order email but not on order confirmation.

Shows up in both my orders along with skating ring. 

32 minutes ago, kaczy said:

Same here. Ordered at 00:05 and this morning I got confirmation but without the promo. Spoke with CS and she said that promo was sold out in 3 mins.

I ordered at 1156, usually in Switzerland the gwp shows up later so I was lucky to get my orders in before 12.

I checked 1 minute before midnight, saw I could add the Porsche to the basket, to which I had already added the Tuk Tuk set in order to bring my order over the €150 threshold. 

Completed my order probably around 2 minutes past midnight. My order, including the VIP Owners Pack and the Ice Skating Rink promo, is in Warehouse now. 

Edited by HandyHand