Attack of the Clones!

Blackjack

What's worse is that they put that kid in the new editions of the Original Trilogy as the force ghost at the end.

Oh man it hurts me as a child of the 80's. They better fix that in the new ones if Luke or his kids start seeing ghosts...you'd think they would see yoda and Obi Wan at least once.

I think George Lucas was in a coma during the casting process. I've seen Legos that can act better.

To be fair to the actors, the Prequel Trilogy contains big name actors like Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, and Samuel Jackson. Now when all of those high caliber actors look like they can't act throughout the 3 movies, there is only one person to blame: the director. The bucks stop at Mr Lucas himself

To be fair to the actors, the Prequel Trilogy contains big name actors like Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, and Samuel Jackson. Now when all of those high caliber actors look like they can't act throughout the 3 movies, there is only one person to blame: the director. The bucks stop at Mr Lucas himself

Liam Neeson got killed off, Natalie Portman SUCKED almost as bad as Hayden Christiansen, and Samual Jackson wasn't very good in those movies either.

Big names don't always equate to good actors......case in point Mr Jake Gyllenhal, who single handedly destroyed the secondary value of the PoP theme lol!!!

Of course not. But any of the actors I mentioned can act pretty well in non Star Wars movies.

Liam Neeson got killed off, Natalie Portman SUCKED almost as bad as Hayden Christiansen, and Samual Jackson wasn't very good in those movies either.

And that's my point. Those actors are very good in other movies outside of Star Wars, meaning they can act. The one common threads throughout the Prequel Trilogy is the director, ie. George Lucas

Big names don't always equate to good actors......case in point Mr Jake Gyllenhal, who single handedly destroyed the secondary value of the PoP theme lol!!!

Of course not. But any of the actors I mentioned can act pretty well in non Star Wars movies.

And that's my point. Those actors are very good in other movies outside of Star Wars, meaning they can act. The one common threads throughout the Prequel Trilogy is the director, ie. George Lucas. Contrary to popular believe, actors need to follow the visions set by the directors

My copy of the old trilogy has that in there. That was a really bad move on their part.

While I wtched old ghost for ages as a kiddo, this change (i still prefer old because it leaves more to imagination but lets be honest WHO THE HELL was that old guy?), did give some connection to the whole Star Wars. I mean for me that change when i saw it meant that Anakin finally came back to the light side even in force terms. I would also like if they added the whole JEDI master Order (Mace Windu etc.)

So cannot really blame them for this change, but do i really like it? not at all :D

It is kinda 50:50, I mean noone ever gave a good argument why this change would break the movie...