Attack of the Clones!

Blackjack

I was thinking that TLG may be releasing all of these Attack of the Clones sets in correlation to the release of the Attack of the Clones in 3-D, assuming they release it as a follow-up to The Phantom Menace in 3-D. I like the new Attack of the Clones sets, even though they are remakes, and hope for more next year. It would be nice if Lego made Kamino sets like a cloning room and Jango Fett's Slave 1, and a remake of Zam Wessel's speeder or Padme's senatorial starship. A new Zam Wessel would be awesome, even though it wouldbe impossible to improve upon her. This may all be a conspiricy theory, but we can still dream. :)

I was thinking that TLG may be releasing all of these Attack of the Clones sets in correlation to the release of the Attack of the Clones in 3-D, assuming they release it as a follow-up to The Phantom Menace in 3-D. I like the new Attack of the Clones sets, even though they are remakes, and hope for more next year. It would be nice if Lego made Kamino sets like a cloning room and Jango Fett's Slave 1, and a remake of Zam Wessel's speeder or Padme's senatorial starship. A new Zam Wessel would be awesome, even though it wouldbe impossible to improve upon her. This may all be a conspiricy theory, but we can still dream. :)

A few weeks ago, Disney announced that they are shelving the additional 3d re-releases (at least for now) - to focus on the new movies.

*cough cough* Acklay, Reek, Nexu *cough cough*

You should check out ACPin's rendition of the Geonosis Arena on Eurobricks. He made awesome brick-built versions of those three plus made a giant arena, it was awesome.

As others have said, a Kamino set is still missing, and could be done very cool, but it would be costly.

On the the movie overall, yes, it is the worst. Even worse than Episode 1, which is also unwatchable. The courtship of Padme by a pathetic Hayden Christiansen(Anakin) is just unbearable. I do however enjoy the Geonosis scenes and the big fight between the Jedi and Sith/Geonosians. Jango getting his head cut off makes me smile every time. The only reason Episode 3 is decent at all is because it gets so much darker and you eventually get to see Anakin stuck down and become Vader.

In my opinion, this was the worst of the 6 movies by far. It jumps around from one ridiculous scene to the next. And the love scenes on Naboo...yikes, the dialogue is pathetic.

What do you mean ? It is a story of hope. In what other universe can a creepy and off balance guy with crappy lines like Anakin get the pretty girl (a senator nonetheless)... I dare you to go to any bar and say "I do not like sand... etc etc" and score a girl..

Plus now all of us know Yoda fights like a kangoroo, jumping around and around.. Plus you see Jedi vs droids vs clones vs geonosians.. Plus you see Obi Wan in his dumbest moments (you got the coordinate, just go there and check it out) .. Beheading and mutilation ahoy... My head hurs try to list all of the cool stuffs from the movie.....

What do you mean ? It is a story of hope. In what other universe can a creepy and off balance guy with crappy lines like Anakin get the pretty girl (a senator nonetheless)... I dare you to go to any bar and say "I do not like sand... etc etc" and score a girl..

Plus now all of us know Yoda fights like a kangoroo, jumping around and around.. Plus you see Jedi vs droids vs clones vs geonosians.. Plus you see Obi Wan in his dumbest moments (you got the coordinate, just go there and check it out) .. Beheading and mutilation ahoy... My head hurs try to list all of the cool stuffs from the movie.....

Haha.

Anakin: I don

Haha.

Anakin: I don

Two more gems: Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM! == Obi-Wan Kenobi: Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me? Anakin Skywalker: Don't say that Master... You're the closest thing I have to a father... I love you. I don't want to cause you pain.

Two more gems:

Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!

==

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?

Anakin Skywalker: Don't say that Master... You're the closest thing I have to a father... I love you. I don't want to cause you pain.

How can you write these without barfing on your screen/keyboard!