Shipping Delays?

stackables

Anyone experiencing any shipping delays. I have been waiting on a couple of packages from individuals and it is taking longer then usual. The recipient of one of my trades has already received his portion of the trade and I have yet 2 receive mine. Same with a couple of other purchases. I hate waiting.

It is the curse of this business, I always ship priority so I expect to get items within 7 business days (except when overseas) damn you customs and tax controls!

Anyone experiencing any shipping delays. I have been waiting on a couple of packages from individuals and it is taking longer then usual. The recipient of one of my trades has already received his portion of the trade and I have yet 2 receive mine. Same with a couple of other purchases. I hate waiting.

If the package is coming anywhere thru the mid-west, a delay is not unreasonable. We have gotten close to 30" of snow in the last 4-5 days, they even closed the Kansas City international airport last week for a day.

I've had issues with Amazon lately. I ordered An Unexpected Gathering recently, a warehouse deals one (I buy from them because the boxes are damaged, but who cares if I'm just gonna build it. I made the order on Feb. 14th and it hasn't even shipped yet. They keep pushing the date back. The worst part is that I live in Cincinnati and the warehouse that it ships from is literally 30-40 minutes from my house...

If the package is coming anywhere thru the mid-west, a delay is not unreasonable. We have gotten close to 30" of snow in the last 4-5 days, they even closed the Kansas City international airport last week for a day.

We got around 6 inches last night here in Chicago....terrible wet and heavy snow.

I saw a video on some buildings caving in from the snow. I live up in Minnesota so we get that sometimes too.

I would assume the delays are probably do to the weather. I am in Michigan but unlike Chicago we just got a bunch of slush. I think I have one package coming from Maryland. Just makes me nervous when someone already received what I sent and I haven't got mine.

Hopefully, the slush doesn't disintegrate the box....I have heard of packages being damaged by rain/snow/sleet and soaking the product inside into a mush.