77906 - Wonder Woman

odysea11

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.46.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.46.13 AM.png

LEGO® DC Wonder Woman™ (77906) brings together 3 classic characters from the Wonder Woman comic book in a buildable, play-and-display action scene. Hands-on Wonder Woman display set Superhero fans of any age can build their own recreation of a superhero battle between Wonder Woman™ and Cheetah™ – as seen on the cover of the classic Wonder Woman comic. As the model features the same iconic characters as the Wonder Woman 1984 movie – Wonder Woman and Cheetah – it's also the ideal gift for fans of the blockbuster movie. The 3 collectible minifigures are displayed in an outdoor environment set on a sturdy base. The completed model will add a great conversation piece to any room. Popular action minifigure toys from LEGO DC LEGO DC construction toys let children role-play as their favorite characters in good vs. evil conflicts to save the world! With legendary super heroes and cool gadgets, LEGO DC building sets make great gifts for kids, inspiring individual and group play that never ends.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/wonder-woman-77906

Limit 3, Pre order, ships Oct 1, 2020

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

Wish I had the #6 comic that introduces cheetah.   An auction with bidders is over $1,000 and lowest buy it now is $4,000 on eBay, wow!

I applaud anyone whom could manage to keep an original comic in good condition. It's about the equivalent of a papyrus from an Egyptian tomb at this point. Also I notice how the art style for Wonder Woman during the golden age of comics in particular here seemingly inspired my favorite heroine from The Tick known as American Maid.

Americanmaidposing.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

Although not entirely related.  No mini figures on eBay yet.  I had about 1200 entries between my accounts.  Lol.  They said they would notify within 5 days.  I think we're on day 4.

I think there were 41 different drawings, at 10 entries per drawing.  If you were persistent (or had a bot), you could get 410 entires per person/email address.

It wasn't very clear at the start how it worked (and I had trouble on mobile, as well), so I'm guessing chances might be higher if you entered at the very beginning, or during the middle of the night.

2 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I think there were 41 different drawings, at 10 entries per drawing.  If you were persistent (or had a bot), you could get 410 entires per person/email address.

It wasn't very clear at the start how it worked (and I had trouble on mobile, as well), so I'm guessing chances might be higher if you entered at the very beginning, or during the middle of the night.

I made a script to enter each drawing 10 times... 😄 for each set of information I had available to use.  Sadly tho, that doesn't help my odds very much because 10 entries is still just 10 in thousands.  I entered into each drawing from the start.

Edited by Klownicle
  • Like 1

Lego.com closed pre-order for this.... finally

Still available at Walmart though.

40 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Definitely entered my mom and brother into this without telling them lol

• 4 weeks later...

WTF?  Now, this is going to be a regular release?  I don't care if it is only one production run, LEGO insisted that this was a event set and lead us to believe that it was only going to be available for pre-order.  All pre-orders did was provide LEGO with free market research.

aaa.png

Edited by raindog

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

turd might be a bit exaggerated, maybe closer to a 6-12mo hold rather than a qf. 

Exactly, I am actually looking at the slow sell out as a potentially good thing. As a result, we hopefully won't fall victim to a second production upon it actually selling out.