Ideas 10,000 Supporters Club

Alpinemaps

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, Achilles said:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/6a21cb1c-e42a-4ac0-8cce-273e11b76ca6/official_comments#content_nav_tabs

I don't think it'll get made, but it is now up for official consideration...

This may sound strange but looking back, Spaceballs defined my childhood more than anything else even Star Wars. For a comedy parodying the aforementioned Star Wars to classic Buck Rogers, the movie also did its own thing. The amount of lines and complete scenes quotable from this science-fiction satire is ludicrous. (There's also a Doom community mod put together recently as last year for anyone curious.)

Chances of approval are up in the air then again LEGO Simpsons was a far flung fantasy a long time ago.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

This may sound strange but looking back, Spaceballs defined my childhood more than anything else even Star Wars. For a comedy parodying the aforementioned Star Wars to classic Buck Rogers, the movie also did its own thing. The amount of lines and complete scenes quotable from this science-fiction satire is ludicrous. (There's also a Doom community mod put together recently as last year for anyone curious.)

Chances of approval are up in the air then again LEGO Simpsons was a far flung fantasy a long time ago.

Born in 1984 didnt see star wars movies until the remastered vhs trilogy in 1996. I watched the spaceballs vhs hundreds of times before I ever saw a star wars movie so I did not get all the satire but i loved the comedy. Great movie

• Like 2

• 1 year later...