Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

Looks like everything that Amazon sold out of for Cyber Monday is magically back in stock today -- most back to full retail, including Parisian Restaurant and Voltron.

But Betrayal at Cloud City is back for the low, low, price of $479.99 ($349 retail).  And yes it is sold and shipped from Amazon.com.

Makes you wonder what else they might find in the back of the warehouse when everybody else is sold out and prices are high...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheBrickClique said:

Looks like everything that Amazon sold out of for Cyber Monday is magically back in stock today -- most back to full retail, including Parisian Restaurant and Voltron.

But Betrayal at Cloud City is back for the low, low, price of $479.99 ($349 retail).  And yes it is sold and shipped from Amazon.com.

Makes you wonder what else they might find in the back of the warehouse when everybody else is sold out and prices are high...

its been jumping back and forth between 349 and 479 - must be some kind of glitch in their discounting system, or its price matching Walmart (which has a 3rd party item at this price)

5 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

24 hours later, things are so much calmer.  I can only imagine what its like at UPS, FedEx, USPS.  $9.2B in sales in one day.    How quick will orders get out?  How many peoples orders will go to different addresses like Ed's.

Everything kind of died after 4am EST

32 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

24 hours later, things are so much calmer.  I can only imagine what its like at UPS, FedEx, USPS.  $9.2B in sales in one day.    How quick will orders get out?  How many peoples orders will go to different addresses like Ed's.

I placed my order for x3 Hulkbusters for $12 at 5:30 a.m. yesterday morning and just now saw a $19.95 Uhaul truck pull up to the house and deliver the package. Carrier said all the Amazon trucks were busy. Can't really beat that. 

A bit different in NYC-https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/nyregion/online-shopping-package-theft.html?action=click&module=Editors Picks&pgtype=Homepage

4 minutes ago, redghostx said:
9 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:
If she wants the school to stay open she is!  LOL

Win a round of golf with Ed, or build a set with Ed, or tour Ed's stash is a great prize.

It would have to be build a set.  I work every nice day.  I get days off when it rains or snows.  

6 minutes ago, NIevo said:

I've been lucky with the bonus sets so far, most have been pretty mint.  The actual sets however, have seen better days for the most part☹️

This has been my experience so far too. Out of 9 Christmas Trees that I've received (so far), one was damaged. And of the 4 buildable bricks, one was damaged. Luckily for me the two damaged promos came from VIP weekend and they replaced them for me. Just received those today and they're in great shape. Also, one of the batmobiles came in great shape. Waiting on the other still.

But, I've had several of the "regular" sets damaged in these shipments. I just received a box today with absolutely zero packing material and several sets just left to smash into each other inside. Luckily, the tree that was in that box didn't get damaged but a few other sets did.