40337 - 2nd Mini Gingerbread House

OrangeChiliPeP

4 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Just placed an order for 60 (hopefully sealed box) of Lego Move 2 minifigs, as they are 60% off with double VIP points.

I would consider calling or maybe messaging them requesting the box. Worth a shot, especially if you want to guarantee you get the whole lot of them.

Went by my Lego store this morning. They has a mountain of these with more in the back. They expect them to last longer than the tree. 

They did have the big gingerbread in stock but they were going fast, 4 sold while I was there. Mini bat still there too, they will give both that and the ginger with 1989 batmobile. 

Edited by marcandre
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, House Schubert said:

just used VIP points on two orders , corner garage, and treehouse to get two mini Gingerbreads... Has anyone else noticed that when you use VIP points, even for less than the full amount, they remove the sales tax?  seems odd.

I've had this happen before....taxes were adjusted after in that case.

1 hour ago, minicoopers11 said:

It's just bad math. It's more like approx. 55% off, if you apply the double VIP rewards as a discount immediately.

Sounds like we are entering into the "What is the most productive way to spend your VIP points" territory - Now those were some heated discussions.

Edited by KShine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KShine said:

Sounds like we are entering the "What is the most productive way to spend your VIP points" territory - Now those were some heated discussions.

I use 7k but in return I received over 10k...... now that is the way to use em!

Edited by lego rules

13 minutes ago, spener90 said:

Don't, it's double VIP points as it is.

Used mine, and they were spectacular!

35 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

just used VIP points on two orders , corner garage, and treehouse to get two mini Gingerbreads... Has anyone else noticed that when you use VIP points, even for less than the full amount, they remove the sales tax?  seems odd.

They'll do a secondary charge back on sales tax later. Check your statement.  It's dumb, don't ask me what they're doing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

All in on City Police Stations.

I save mine for when I go on work trips to the UK. The VIP system recognizes all currency the same, so make my points go further. For example, Assembly Square is $340CAD, yet only $180GBP...so I can almost get two of them for the amount of points it would cost for just one in Canada

• Like 1