40337 - 2nd Mini Gingerbread House

OrangeChiliPeP

Scaled down version of the current WV set.  Not sure that I want to see that precedent set, but likely will be a winner long term.  Given the numbering, I'm guessing this will be available for the bulk of November, perhaps starting after the Reindeer polybag, and ending before Thanksgiving.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NIevo said:

High as in $20-$25 resell value or high as in they might as well just give it away for free high.

About 5x as many.  Granted it is on for 18 days or so instead of 4.  Yeah it should level out in that range towards the end.  Similar to the present last year. 

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, thedingman5 said:

image.thumb.png.afbeb684a2f4e214b2e05959f0e1230a.png

While other brands might be attacked for false advertising, TLG is so much all over the place nowadays that they sometimes do NO advertising for their products. 499 pieces is massive for a GWP, but no one knew, not will will get to know, and TLG probably dont know themselves about this "little" fact.

11 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

While other brands might be attacked for false advertising, TLG is so much all over the place nowadays that they sometimes do NO advertising for their products. 499 pieces is massive for a GWP, but no one knew, not will will get to know, and TLG probably dont know themselves about this "little" fact.

Massive in count only, if you look I bet 300 of those are various little 1x1 pieces.

• Like 1