76139 - 1989 Batmobile

Val-E

18 minutes ago, BP said:

Anyone who dares to predict for how much the promo will sell (on BL & ebay etc...)? 

The Xmas tree went great here in Belgium, for 35 euro's a piece. 

i'm guessing this one will go higher? 

I would maybe compare it with HP Diagon Alley.. looks to  more more or less the same size.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

I would maybe compare it with HP Diagon Alley.. looks to  more more or less the same size.

Not directly comp to diagon because diagon had a unique mf. But this gwp is a.much higher cost to get so I am nit sure how this factors in...the biggest factor, like always, will be driven by how many made (my first thought was batpod as a comp)...it should do rather nicely until SAH starts offering it with every $50 purchse then it will tank.

1 hour ago, starwarsxpress said:

is that good or bad you can still get the mini bat mobile 12 hours later ?

not so limited as we were lead by lego to believe or Australia received an extra boat load literally

Have to think it's a much smaller market as well.  Doubt there's nearly as many collectors or resellers that are jumping on it out of the gate like here and Europe.

I have a stupid question. I'm trying to buy the Batmobile and cannot for the life of me figure out how to use my VIP points for it. They didn't get rid of that option when they moved to the new program, did they?

Second question: How long is the mini Batmobile promo last? Today only?

Edited by oneknightr

2 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

I have a stupid question. I'm trying to buy the Batmobile and cannot for the life of me figure out how to use my VIP points for it. They didn't get rid of that option when they moved to the new program, did they?

When you go to checkout, look for the "Enter Promo Code" dropdown button on the right to enter the VP code you get when you cash in your points (over in the VIP page first)

Already sold out in Europe, so maybe today...

6 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

It is a pain in the neck now.  First, go to your VIP page and use the points to get your discount code.  When checking out, you should see a place to enter the code on the "Payment" subsection