International Shipping vs. US Only vs. Canada/US

comicblast

How do yal' ship your Legos on eBay? Do you allow international buyers, US buyers only, or US and Canada buyers only? The reason I am wondering is because of the 9496 Desert Skiff which I inquired about yesterday. On this eBay listing from an international seller, the only bid right now is for 22.99 GBP, or $35.69 USD. The seller is also including a shipping cost (int'l) of 9.99 GBP or $15.51 USD. What's up with that?!?! We can get it for $17 right now on Amazon US and get free shipping. Link to this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Lego-Star-Wars-9496-Desert-Skiff-Sarlac-Pit-4-Minifigures-Sealed-/140915796814?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item20cf3c6b4e My question is: How should I sell my sets? International Advantages: More people looking, people pay more for the same set since their base price in their country costs a lot more. International Disadvantages: High shipping costs, potentially more complicated listing. US/US/Canada Advantages: Lower shipping costs, customer pays less = customer more happy. US/US/Canada Disadvantages: Less people looking at set, people pay approximately the same price for all sets, so it is hard to get buyers to pay a lot for a set when they can buy it themselves for cheaper.

GLOBAL SHIPPING OPTION.....ebay does the work for you. Its half the reason I do this.

What is the other half?

@Jackson: Are you kidding, or serious? I doubt I would sell any sets going door-to-door.

:(

I assume that eBay includes all the fees in the shipping in the end? Do sellers have to pay additional costs besides the eBay fee?