10266 - NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander

CrabslayerT

Just picked this up at the Lego Store. 

Great build! As far as the stickers go they are a lot like the reflective Carosel stickers with a “mirror finish” of which I’m not so sure that they could get the same effect otherwise,even if they could chrome it somehow which Lego won’t do anymore.

So Many Gold metallic tiles though, I really think Lego put their best into this set. 

Impressive!...Most Impressive...

E73628E2-E9C9-40CC-A50C-82AF739624E2.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 11:15 AM, Mark Twain said:

You’re speaking from logic and using facts, when it’s obvious all of this tin foil covered crap they claim landed on the moon greatest journey was when it left the sound stage it was filmed on covering leftovers from the crafts services table. #FlatEarthTruther

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Yeah right 

lol

91A32CFB-5483-435C-97AF-435C89F86827.jpeg

AF3DE838-AD9C-4E31-B3E2-52D4439ECD07.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChadWick1e46 said:

Just picked this up at the Lego Store. 

Great build! As far as the stickers go they are a lot like the reflective Carosel stickers with a “mirror finish” of which I’m not so sure that they could get the same effect otherwise,even if they could chrome it somehow which Lego won’t do anymore.

So Many Gold metallic tiles though, I really think Lego put their best into this set. 

Impressive!...Most Impressive...

E73628E2-E9C9-40CC-A50C-82AF739624E2.jpeg

Looks like it is packed full of good parts. Might have to part a few out! 

"Houston we have a problem"...

Hearing about the patch for any purchase over $99...been trying to ge the Mickey steamboat and BHz statue of liberty...but My account isn't loading up (Grrr); clearly the S(a)H system is overloaded.

..you guys all mind holding off on S(a)H activity until I get my order thru?...g'thanks! 

• Haha 1

"Houston we have a problem"...
Hearing about the patch for any purchase over $99...been trying to ge the Mickey steamboat and BHz statue of liberty...but My account isn't loading up (Grrr); clearly the S(a)H system is overloaded.
..you guys all mind holding off on S(a)H activity until I get my order thru?...g'thanks! 
You have to have a single set that costs $99 or more to get the patch... ie architecture Capital, Hogwarts great Hall, etc... you won't get the patch with steamboat and a brickheadz

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

You have to have a single set that costs $99 or more to get the patch... ie architecture Capital, Hogwarts great Hall, etc... you won't get the patch with steamboat and a brickheadz.

Once the threshold of $99 is m et, both gwp get added to cart. Doesnt matter what avenue you take to get there.

price.png

40 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

If you're getting close to $200, then shouldn't you split the purchase to get two GWPs?

If you can swing it finaciallly, then yes, that would be a wise choice to get 2 gwp.  The example I provided above was a total of $105.74 just to show it doesnt take 1, $100 set to meet the gwp threshold as mentioned by a member above. 1 sticker accessory sheet for 5.99 is not pictured on the screen shot i posted.

Edited by BricksBrotha
typo

If you can swing it finaciallly, then yes, that would be a wise choice to get 2 gwp.  The example I provided above was a total of $105.74 just to show it doesnt take 1, $100 set to meet the gwp threshold as mentioned by a member above. 1 sticker accessory sheet for 5.99 is not pictured on the screen shot i posted.
I stand corrected, you are right. Earlier i was trying for flintstones and 4x brickheadz and it wasn't working, but now I realize it was because my total was $99.95.

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

I stand corrected, you are right. Earlier i was trying for flintstones and 4x brickheadz and it wasn't working, but now I realize it was because my total was $99.95.

Thats ok, I hope i wasnt coming off as "I told you so" Just trying to keep the community accurately informed.:thumbsu:

• Like 1