February Update

Are you sure?

I'm still seeing it, at least for 10212 when I looked it up.

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10212-1

For "February update", this means we receive January data, correct?

Maybe this means it's partially updated - some sets now have January data, others don't?

I noticed this on a few sets today too. I think it is just still in the process of updating.

Are you sure?

I'm still seeing it, at least for 10212 when I looked it up.

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=10212-1

For "February update", this means we receive January data, correct?

Maybe this means it's partially updated - some sets now have January data, others don't?

10212 is looking good to me, are there sets that you are not seeing updated numbers. The process is done by now.

Some people might have lost some data from yesterday. It is an unfortunate situation and inconvenience, but at this point, dealing with hundreds of thousands of new listings and thousands of Brickfolios, it is impossible to figure out what was lost and by whom. If you input sets yesterday, I would suggest you check your Brickfolio and re-input them if missing. I wish we have the resources to do so, but we don't. Sorry. Let me also suggest to people that you back up our database, with your own by EXPORTING THE EXCEL FILE to your computer regularly. This way, you will never lose any data. Thanks. Ed

I hate to pile upon other posts here, but I'm running into odd problems. Symptoms: Items in my brickfolio are shown twice when using "view entire collection" Thinking I accidentally entered the item twice, I deleted it, and it actually deleted both instances. (this was when I notice I have other items shown as doubles also) Getting "error! it has been reported to brickpicker.com, blah blah" page when hitting main Brickfolio button Getting the same error message when trying to add back the item I've deleted It seems as if database work is still ongoing, because the item that I were seeing double of, that I then accidentally double-deleted, is back in my Brickfolio. A number of other items are shown as doubles, but not all of them. For now I will back off from updating my Brickfolio until things has stablized.