Ideas #024: 21316 - The Flintstones

Alpinemaps

Agreed, the car reminds me of a RC pancar.  I.E. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Racetech-G-Force-Radio-Control-Pan-Car-Velodrome-RC10L-Hyperdrive-Trinity-Oval-/132945594018)

Based on the pic, I don't think the hubs even align with the wheels.  The wheels are set far too high and possibly too far forward in the body. 

The house even looks like it was phoned in compared to the Ideas submission.  And does Barney have adult length legs?  Disappointing...

Meh...

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Furious_george said:

If that’s the actual set , they’re all yours.

A lot thought the same about the disgusting Delorean, but look how well that has done, it's all about the theme. Scooby Doo sets weren't to my taste either, but the theme made me go in balls deep.

20 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

The box art work is terrible, it just looks washed out compared to the Ideas submissions, hoping that's just a bad quality photo and that it's brighter in real life.

I'll reserve judgement until I have one in hand as I have every IDEAS set to date since. Yes, I have Exo suit and Adventure Time!