70840 - Welcome To Apocalypseburg!

Foreman Porgy

33 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

At US prices I'd instantly sell mine. I'm still waiting, not going to sell below 350. I think for this set it may be best to sell fast, the interest for TLM2 will only be there for a few months.

I don't think there is much interest in the movie at all. But this set is unique and stands on its own. 

• Like 3

I didn't mind the movie. Not as good as the first one, but I thought it was entertaining. As for the set. I sold one 2 weeks ago for just under $300. Didn't know it was going to explode the way it did. I will probably list the other one I have soon, and then it will skyrocket into the thousands. Haha. 

4 hours ago, marcandre said:

Zero prime available. $479 cheapest fbm. 9 sellers total. Damn. 

Ninjago docks seems to be taking a similar course. 

4 hours ago, House Schubert said:

Sell’em or hold’em, Sell’em or hold’em, Sell’em or hold’em, Sell’em or hold’em...

Please everybody sell, sell, sell. I'd love to be the last guy with ten of these bad boys. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

I still don't get why anyone would want to build/display Apocalypseburg outside of the Movie context. If most of the potential buyers don't get this too, there wont be much demand. Scarcity or not.

There are a lot of sets I don't get, and they are extremely popular. You don't have to get it, and you don't have to invest in it, build it, or even like it. Everyone makes choices in this game. You've made yours, and it might be right, or it might be wrong. But, I've already doubles my money on the entire lot I bought. So, as of now, I'm right.

Just now, iahawks550 said:

There are a lot of sets I don't get, and they are extremely popular. You don't have to get it, and you don't have to invest in it, build it, or even like it. Everyone makes choices in this game. You've made yours, and it might be right, or it might be wrong. But, I've already doubles my money on the entire lot I bought. So, as of now, I'm right.

Yeah, if we were all on point then we´d have stocked up to the gills with Minecraft Mountain Caves and Lego would then have extende it for 4 years more.

There´s also the FOMO factor with such a short run set, we saw the havoc created by stuff like Brick Bank and Town Hall retiring after multiple years on the market so a 9 monther or even Cloud City are always going to catch some off guard.

I´d be selling right now if I had any.

• Like 1