This 10yr old has already made more than 99% of us with LEGO sets...

pickleboy

I'm just surprised people would buy a poster of a Lego letter for like $27, for example...

You and me both. Stuff like that keeps turning up and for some reason I am still surprised everytime.

Well, at least if he does not imply that his products are in any way endorsed by LEGO, then he can sell his line of items without worry, so long as it stays a home business. However, if any kind of professional company wants to wholesale his items, then that is were the red tape will come in. No one can sell something 'professionally' without something along the lines of a license to sell such an item.

As simple as the designs are, I applaud the boy for doing what he loves and earn something in return.

Who knows, he may just be a future brickvestor. :-)

I clicked on Pickleboys link and only viewed what was on that page. Most of the stuff he is selling is not copyrighted. The word Lego does not appear on any of the letters, and some of the images one could easily argue parody. Outside of any Offical Sets being used without artistic license, he really does not have much to worry too much about the majority of the items he sell. I do not however know what Australian Copyright laws are, so the above could be meaningless!