Ideas #021: 21314 - TRON Legacy

HandyHand

17 hours ago, Shewie said:

This set looks like a combo of two polybags put together from Monthly "Lego Magazine Issue". :swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

@Ed Mack yes I do agree, probably little exaggerated their financial situation but still if they are so profitable why they had to lay off more than 10% of their employees if they are still sleeping on a pile of cash... anyway we are the first one to pay the price for their strategic mistakes.

They laid off 10% of their legal employees...Now that they have factories in Mexico and China, their "off the books" labor force actually increased.  :mda:

Great set.  Small but doesn't feel so over priced after it's built.  $5 per minifig, a lot of trans-colored pieces as well as tiles, licensing fees and you can see where the pricing comes from.  Quorra feels a little left out without her Light Runner though.  The Lego Store had quite a few this afternoon when I stopped by.  The only other people I saw buying were AFOL types.  

IMG_4335.thumb.JPG.5b92ac82a8772ad617fab003e2e502bf.JPGIMG_4336.thumb.JPG.921195f85d65410aad29588f976ad89d.JPG

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...