rumours.....

Yo.....doing alittle rumour hunting and found this interesting one...... lego 10236 star wars ewok villiage 200 pounds lego 10234 sydney opera house 250 pounds Has anyone else heard these rumours? I think ewok villiage is probably false but i can imagine that opera house is quite likley ....

Yo.....doing alittle rumour hunting and found this interesting one......

lego 10236 star wars ewok villiage 200 pounds

lego 10234 sydney opera house 250 pounds

Has anyone else heard these rumours?

I think ewok villiage is probably false but i can imagine that opera house is quite likley ....

I know that "cavegod" on eurobricks put these up a bit ago. Supposedly there is an ewok village out there that is the next big Star Wars set, but maybe not necessarily a UCS set, but big like the Live Star. The Sydney Opera House is supposed to be the next Tower Bridge, Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal theme type, and on top of that, rumored again to be above 6000 pieces. Rumors, rumors, rumors, can't get enough of them. The 10240 X-Wing UCS is another rumor that I would love to see come true as I wasn't collecting during 7191's release.

Personally, if they are going to do another Live Star type set, it better damned well be Cloud City. If we get a giant teddy bear town and not a friggin' decent Cloud City, I might just snap.

There is also a rumor out there that Ed is really Darth Maul, anyone hear that one too?

I think I might actually have to splurge on getting a death star now... I want one, but then I don't, but then I want it... I wouldn't mind an Ewok Village. Some of the custom designs of it are pretty awesome actually. I just don't want them to do anything awful like they did with Iron Man's Malibu Mansion.

I think any other large sets are amazing! regardless of what they are. I'd much prefer to see a larger Cloud City than an Ewok Village, but I guess I could deal with either. I'd rather see a large scale White house though. I think tons of Americans would buy that set and it would be a good money maker for Lego. Or just something from the DC area.

I know right?? That set is absolutely ridiculous!!

I keep a list of what sets I feel are going to be potential successes and that was near the top of my 2013 list because I felt that it had some potential. Then I saw the first set of pictures, I didn't just move it down the list, I moved it off of the list... The set should flop and find it's way to the clearance rack by the end of 2013.