TRU Bricktober Sets 2017

BP

6 hours ago, donbee said:

They all look new and unique to me.

I'll second that. Haven't looked closely, but all look unique to me. Then again, Ninjago constantly has new figures... every year ... a new Cole, Kai, Jay, etc... slightly different printing, accessories, etc.

10 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Not spend $50 and buy the minifig pack on its own for like $20 

Here in Europe we could simply order them online from the TRU website. Then it was €14,99 + €1,95 shipping for one set.

The Batman Movie minifigs sold out in just a few days and are doing quite well on the secondary market. The City, CMF and Ninjago minifigs were less popular, with the City minifigs the least popular. Last time I checked they were still available for purchase, even though the Bricktober event had already finished here.

just curious, what overpriced TRU lego set is everyone buying to meet the $50 threshold?

I bought the Ninjago Fire Mech, which is on sale for $55. I used discounted TRU gift cards that I bought before I knew how much they mark up hard to find sets. I'm going to use the rest next week for a set that is still at MSRP.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

This may have been answered, buuuuut, has anyone tried to buy LEGO Dimensions to qualify for the Bricktober set of the week?

I tried but was told dimensions fall into the category of pc games, not constructive set, so it was no go for me.

• Like 2