Shuttle Adventure (10213) for $99.99 from TRU's eBay Store

Legodog

Keep in mind that they probably only have a couple of these. They never put a limit on their auctions so many of these orders will probably get cancelled and refunded. But it is worth a try. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Creator-Shuttle-Adventure-10213-/190796248321?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2c6c57b501

Also keep in mind that the TRU ebay store is super notorious for cancelling orders without notification. That is just how they roll!!!

I was the 5th buyer and I really doubt they even have that many. I have been the 2nd buyer on some TRU auctions before and they cancelled the order the next day. I figure there is no harm in trying though. At the very most your money will be tied up for a day or two.

Depends on what state you live I think. I would get taxed if I ever decided to buy something from them, but I won't.

I try to stay far away from TRU also unless it is something exclusive and I can get a better price with them than LEGO Shop at Home. Or if it is something like this that you just can't find anywhere else. Without giving away my secrets it is possible to get things at a discount from TRU. I got Helms Deep for $100 and I have been picking up a Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape (6857) for $36 here and there.

Looks like it ended at 12 sold. Not sure if they had that many but soon I will find out if they at least had 5 (I was the 5th buyer). If anyone else got in on this good luck. Maybe post here over the next couple of days if you get a cancellation notice. Lets see how many they really had.

According to TRU mine has shipped and I think I was #11. I'm wishing I'd grabbed a couple more of this one. Now I just need to get the 10231 at a reasonable price. Thanks for posting this, otherwise I'd never have known about it. (I'm sure someone at TRU shipping is jumping up and down on the box at the moment...)

Actually you'll be getting a 10231, not a 10213. TRU has the auction labeled wrong... They did this same thing 3 weeks ago.

Interesting...how do you know that? The picture on the listing is 10213 and the title says 10213...I'm thinking that's ground for some kind of claim on eBay or perhaps I can at least weasel some kind of discount out of it....

Interesting...how do you know that? The picture on the listing is 10213 and the title says 10213...I'm thinking that's ground for some kind of claim on eBay or perhaps I can at least weasel some kind of discount out of it....

Yeah some of the guys over on brickset said the same thing. They ordered 10213's from TRU and received 10231's. Either way, they both are investment winner's and are selling for $40-50 over the $100 retail. So you will be good to go regardless of which one arrives at your door step.

Because I ordered 2 of them 3 weeks ago. ;)

Yeah, I'm ultimately happy with either...but I'm still going to whine!

Yeah you're good to go either way!! Both 10213 and 10231 were under the radar investments that not a lot of people talked about. I have 1 sealed 10231, wish I had about 100 instead...............ohwell.

Because I ordered 2 of them 3 weeks ago. ;)

That's pretty good evidence, but in this case I'm going to hold out hope that A doesn't always mean B. In either case, I'll post back when it arrives, as well as the status of any fruitless complaints I make to TRU for sitting on the wrong box prior to shipping me said wrong box.

Mine came the other day. Packed well and the box is in mint condition. Now I wish I had ordered more than one. :)

Me too. I guess I didn't have confidence that TRU would actually ship them. They cancel orders all the time through eBay auctions becuase they over sell the item. However be careful ordering more than 1 of any item through their eBay auctions. I tried to order 3 of the same set before and they cancelled 2 of the purchases and blocked me and now I can't bid on TRU eBay auctions any more. Not sure if this is why but it has been well over a month now and I am still blocked. I have to use my wife's account.