Marvel & DC - general discussion

TheOrcKing

I made my own custom deathstroke character.

Both have been CC exclusives now but considering their roles in JL you'd have to think we will see them at some stage. I would love for Lego to give us a Deathstroke minifigure!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Dr. Strange. Would love to see him in his living room/office

Kingpin (always seemed to me to be the 2nd/3rd most important villain in Spider man growing up in the 70's/80's...but is little talked about now...is it because he's fat?...but I heard is in the lego video game?).

Wonder twins...activate

Guest brickcrazyhouse

continuing with above post my wish list would be

maxi - Clay face

maxi - solomon grunde

ventriloquist

gorilla grood would be great to go w/ the flash

a batman beyond costume

blight

• 2 months later...

My favorite Marvel character is Punisher but doubt it'd ever make it to official Lego due to it being targeted towards an older audience.  I'm a sucker when it comes to sets that have trap mechanics and there would be a lot of potential for inclusion if they ever did a Punisher set. 

Ghost Rider would be a must buy for me especially with the cycle.  Wouldn't mind a Dr. Strange or Thing figure either at some point.  

• Like 1

My favorite Marvel character is Punisher but doubt it'd ever make it to official Lego due to it being targeted towards an older audience.  I'm a sucker when it comes to sets that have trap mechanics and there would be a lot of potential for inclusion if they ever did a Punisher set. 

Ghost Rider would be a must buy for me especially with the cycle.  Wouldn't mind a Dr. Strange or Thing figure either at some point.  

Totally agree. Loved both comics as a kid. Both Punisher and Ghost Rider are in the Marvel Lego game, so maybe one day. Probably not though since both were always more adult, especially Punisher. I'd also like a non-SDCC(see Cheaper) version of Green Lantern. Mostly just to add to my other JL minifigs. Some of teh customs look good, but I'd prefer a legit one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I wouldn't really be relying on Xpose for cutting edge interviews and Lego news. A better question would be what in god's name are you doing on tv3's website :lol:

I was scrolling through the entertainment portion of Google news and saw the headline.  Ironically, moments after I posted this I saw a listing on Amazon for an Ant-Man Lego set.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Superheroes-Marvels-Ant-Man-Building/dp/B00UYNAGTI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435253868&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+ant+man

• Like 1