TRUTH Tactics : and now the end is here

Alpinemaps

6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

I got the last booklet. Haven't received anything yet. I'm guessing I might not at all.

Check your children's bedroom. That's where I found mine - they had taken it from the mail because it had nice pictures of how to build forts in it ..... the rascals. Had to take out the whip for that one .....

• Like 1

Picked up the city of stick set, worked out to roughly $60 after TRUTH and discount gift card, plus got the skull basher set. Keep a look out for the 71315 quake beast set if your a TRU has it as it is part of the promo and is selling for $25-$30 on Amazon right now.

I hope that Toys R Us is seeing a tangible impact on the bottom line this summer due to the lack of coupon availability.  I for one am spending way less at their stores than I normally would be (like, approaching $0).  Maybe the coupon business model gets re-invented soon - or next summer anyway.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, rpaulson7 said:

I hope that Toys R Us is seeing a tangible impact on the bottom line this summer due to the lack of coupon availability.  I for one am spending way less at their stores than I normally would be (like, approaching $0).  Maybe the coupon business model gets re-invented soon - or next summer anyway.

Are you talking real coupons or fake coupons?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Are you talking real coupons or fake coupons?

Well, mass-use coupons we used to pass around.  Am I missing a 20% I should be using?  There was a one-time use coupon that I received and used on my catalog, but that's it.  I miss the multiple use ones that I could print a bunch of copies and they'd last for a month or two.

Just now, rpaulson7 said:

Well, mass-use coupons we used to pass around.  Am I missing a 20% I should be using?  There was a one-time use coupon that I received and used on my catalog, but that's it.  I miss the multiple use ones that I could print a bunch of copies and they'd last for a month or two.

Those are the fake ones that said "one-time use only" right on the back.