Anyone selling as a full-time business?

Flyfisher

What does she sell besides LEGO?

Mostly various cosmetics. You'd be amazed the amount of money that can be made in that area alone. But also high-end lingerie and some other items as well. Whenever we walk into a retail store there are about 10 different things we can potentially pick.

We've bought and sold everything from children's toys to cosmetics to women's underwear to fur coats.

On services like eBay what you are often doing is providing a market where none exists. For example, makeup is often released regionally. An eye shadow that is available in one region might not be available in another, even within the US. My wife regularly buys makeup in our area and then sells it to people in other parts of the US or the World. Sometimes what you are doing is exactly that, simply moving things between markets which large companies can be very inefficient at doing.

I'm in Saudi Arabia at the moment on business. On the way here I stopped in Dubai. At the duty free in Dubai guess what they have? Old retired LEGO sets and old retired makeup from various vendors....Those retired things are in greater demand in my market space than the market space that the duty-free in the airport serves....