40252 - Mini Volkswagen Beetle

brickolodon

17 hours ago, donbee said:

It's available in Europe. I'm guessing it's in FL because we're full of Europeans this time of year. When I visited the resort on a weekday, no body was speaking English

Not available in my neck of the (European) woods. Still waiting to see this mini VW Beetle show up in LEGO Shop at Home as a promo or otherwise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Haay said:

Not available in my neck of the (European) woods. Still waiting to see this mini VW Beetle show up in LEGO Shop at Home as a promo or otherwise.

That makes two of us.. Strange that there's not many more info about this being a possible promo. Fingers crossed!

16 minutes ago, Pietsma said:

That makes two of us.. Strange that there's not many more info about this being a possible promo. Fingers crossed!

It took more than 6 months for the Venom v. Symbiote poly to get an official release after they were spotted at LEGOLAND.  As long as you don't mind a little wait, don't waste the money.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

It took more than 6 months for the Venom v. Symbiote poly to get an official release after they were spotted at LEGOLAND.  As long as you don't mind a little wait, don't waste the money.

How about other Creator minis? I have they been unrolled?

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Yep. Same with the Rebel A-Wing Pilot poly. It was at 30+ $ for a while, but then a whole bunch of them got released all over Europe and now they are selling for nothing more than an average poly.

I haven't seen any of the new polybags / promo's here so far, but I'm sure we'll get most of them eventually.

7 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

6 hours ago, c_rpg said:

Yep. Same with the Rebel A-Wing Pilot poly. It was at 30+ $ for a while, but then a whole bunch of them got released all over Europe and now they are selling for nothing more than an average poly.

I haven't seen any of the new polybags / promo's here so far, but I'm sure we'll get most of them eventually.

True for both of those, as well as the Joker's Bumper Car poly.

5 hours ago, Starkthunder said:

PS Has the March SaH calendar come out yet for the US?

Not yet.  I'd expect it out sometime before the end of the day (Wednesday, Feb 1)