2017 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE 2.0 FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL

Ed Mack

• 1 month later...

0c6df84ed672f65ee3c04c3aaeef403a.png

Just about 100 likes on the first page! Pulled the trigger just now for the first 100. Let's try and get to 150-200!

If you have not yet please go on the first page of this thread and like the first comment (my post) I will donate 1 dollar per like! I believe it's at 97 or so so I just rounded up before today! Keep going guys! Let's at least finish around 30,000!!!!

I have been apart of a lot of "communities" motorcycle, video games, cars, etc. no other community is this giving/thoughtful! Let's prove it! We can spend 1,000s on lego we can give something to this cause!

• Like 2

I just finished watching the recording because (as I feared) I couldn't watch it live. Right at the start of the show, I had to leave to pick up my younger one.

I am glad that you used the opportunity to go "on air" because this way I got the chance to see you guys "in person". 

The most likeable thing was what I heard from you, Ed: "I am just the guy who likes Lego."

And that's it, the quintessence why we are all here and in times like these to help, of course. So I really hope we can make it to up to 30k at least this year.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thebrickdad said:

Enjoyed the little I manged to see, before my youngest needed putting to bed. He loved the kid playing with the Mixel in the background. Great stuff...

The kid was my mini-me, the Dark Prince of LEGO...Max the Mixel Man.

1 hour ago, hadrake said:

I just finished watching the recording because (as I feared) I couldn't watch it live. Right at the start of the show, I had to leave to pick up my younger one.

I am glad that you used the opportunity to go "on air" because this way I got the chance to see you guys "in person". 

The most likeable thing was what I heard from you, Ed: "I am just the guy who likes Lego."

And that's it, the quintessence why we are all here and in times like these to help, of course. So I really hope we can make it to up to 30k at least this year.

Pretty much the truth.  I never would have guessed 40 years ago that I could help people playing with a toy I was so passionate about.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AirborneAFOL said:

Good work today, Ed & Jeff! Was fun seeing the live show - and thanks for the "inside info" I needed to justify buying another $100 worth of tickets ;)

Thanks.  People will just have to watch the video to find out the "inside info."

• Like 1

On 30.1.2017 at 1:56 AM, Ed Mack said:

Thanks.  People will just have to watch the video to find out the "inside info."

He is talking about the Mystery Lot. You mentioned that not many have bought tickets for that raffle prize.

To be honest, I picked up that remark, too and I am already thinking about bringing up my already "invested" $410 to a round figure and buy some more tickets for the remaining $90.?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Leveller said:

Picked up three tickets for the Disney/ GB HQ.

19 minutes ago, Juan Carlos Gonzalez said:

I am daydreaming about the Ghostbusters fire station. I've even asked my wife where we should put it in our home once assembled, since we don't have a ton of space. I may be jumping the gun a little...

It's not that I want to dash anyone's hopes but... the Ghostbusters HQ will be mine. :dancer:

• Like 2