2017 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE 2.0 FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL

Ed Mack

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, gazza said:

Is the raffle open to people from Australia?

Yes

On 21-12-2016 at 11:07 PM, Ed Mack said:

Like last year, we will ship the prizes to anywhere across the globe. If there is an issue with shipping or prizes, a comparable prize and/or shipping method will be arranged with the winner.

13 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

I will ship items anywhere in the world.   I will also buy tickets for people with my credit card if they want to send me money via PayPal!!!

Hi Ed,

Do we get a second entry into the $100 club if we put in a second $100 ?

If so, please pm me your Paypal address....  ?

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 1:41 PM, Ed Mack said:

I want to announce a secondary raffle that will take place a week after the conclusion of the main St. Paul School LEGO raffle.  This raffle is designed to be a "thank you" for the most generous of the LEGO raffle contributors.  All a person has to do to enter this "elite" raffle is to buy $100.00 (or more) of raffle tickets before the conclusion of the LEGO raffle.  A donation of $100.00 or more will also qualify.  The $100.00 amount will be a total of all raffle ticket purchases or donations.

Upon conclusion of the primary LEGO raffle, I will aggregate the Rallyup.com data of the contributors and raffle off ONE of the packages below:

• COMCON004  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Ahoska Tano, Clone Trooper, Mace Windu) #290 of 300
  • COMCON006  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous) #69 of 300
  • COMCON009   2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi) One of 1250
  • COMCON019   2012 San Diego Comic Con Collectible Tin (Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator) #305 of 1000

OR

• A SEALED CASE (64) OF MR. GOLD SERIES 10 COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES!

They are both rare and valuable prize packages, with the potential to win a $1500.00 Mr. Gold minifigure!  The raffle will also be exclusive in nature, with potentially very few participants.  As always, if these prize packages don't interest you, we can always discuss one that would.  So good luck...Remember, it's a scientific fact that generosity makes you happier and healthier!

FOR EVERY $100.00 OF TICKETS BOUGHT, THE CONTRIBUTOR WILL RECEIVE ONE TICKET FOR THIS SECONDARY RAFFLE!!!

Thanks again to all who have participated (and will participate) in the St.Paul School LEGO raffle!!!

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3077.JPG

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SECONDARY RAFFLE!!!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thebrickdad said:

Hi Ed,

Do we get a second entry into the $100 club if we put in a second $100 ?

If so, please pm me your Paypal address....  1f600.png

EVERY $100 IN TICKETS GETS YOU ANOTHER TICKET FOR THE SECONDARY RAFFLE!  FOR EXAMPLE...$500 WILL GET YOU 5 TICKETS...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, brickelements said:

Thank you Ed / Jeff and all the others that keep this site up and running.  I look forward to the updates and hope my contribution keeps the kiddos where they need to be.

In for another $75.  $205 total.  I failed to contribute last year so I added to my total this year.

54 minutes ago, thlien said:

My $100 is in.  Thank you Ed and company for all your work on this site.

Thanks and good luck...Crunch time is here!

On 12/21/2016 at 7:00 PM, Lego Templar said:

I am stealing Jaisonline's idea from last year!

For each LIKE $***THIS***$ post gets I will donate 1 dollar!

1 like=1 dollar towards the schools raffle!

Like this original post (on page one) already 130 likes! Let's make it the most liked comment ever!! Already donated 100 and so far have to donate another 30 (as of right now)

finally a like that actually makes a difference! Don't be lazy! Takes 15 seconds! Add another dollar to the school!!!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Lego Templar said:

Like this original post (on page one) already 130 likes! Let's make it the most liked comment ever!! Already donated 100 and so far have to donate another 30 (as of right now)

finally a like that actually makes a difference! Don't be lazy! Takes 15 seconds! Add another dollar to the school!!!

Let's make him pay!!!  MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA! :money:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Quacs said:

Bought another $50 to bring my total purchases to $100.  Couldn't resist that secondary raffle!

The SDCC displays are some of my favorite LEGO collectibles.

9 hours ago, justapilgrim said:

Remind us the bonus drawing is what?

• COMCON004  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Ahoska Tano, Clone Trooper, Mace Windu) #290 of 300
  • COMCON006  2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Grievous) #69 of 300
  • COMCON009   2009 San Diego Comic Con Display (Anakin Skywalker, Clone Trooper, Obi-Wan Kenobi) One of 1250
  • COMCON019   2012 San Diego Comic Con Collectible Tin (Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator) #305 of 1000

OR

• A SEALED CASE (64) OF MR. GOLD SERIES 10 COLLECTIBLE MINIFIGURES!