Lego Shop@Home Black Friday 2016 Specials [USA]

Jeff Mack

9 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

Based on the gum-chewing, sweatpants wearing guy taking stacks of pirates chess, doctor who and ToA to the front register, I would venture to say my closest store had no limits. The guys with 2 or 3 stacks of 12 pirate chess would be another clue. Sometimes I like the other reseller unfriendly B&M nearby

Like with life - No one ever said that LEGO investing was fair.

8 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

Fair would be if they only let him get one snowglobe.

That's what my store did (1 Globe per person and limit 5 per set).  I was only trying to get 3...but clearly some people frequent the stores enough and get a pass (some people on here).  I live too far away to go more than every month or so.

So I hit my second local Lego store.  Downtown Disney.  Pretty crowded, but most stuff purchased was pretty random.  Most stuff for Miguelito.  A few EV and SC's being purchased by what looked to be AFOLs, but not sure.  They were wearing sweatpants though.

The Temple of Airjitzu - No more on the shelf.  From what I was told, a few left in back, but the half off deal at this downtown disney location is OVER.  Supposedly was a temporary thing and ended last Sunday.  I got my fill, I hope others managed to get in on it while it lasted.  I really hope it goes bye bye as I went pretty deep with the half off.

Lego store haul

Everyhing was 50% off except Ecto-1 which was 20%. Two snow globes but it didn't look like I would hayve been limited if I bought more. Chess set just for the pieces and minifigures so at 50% off I bit. The green arrow poly was free when I walked into a GameStop and asked for one. I was buying games at the same time so who knows if they would have given it to me if I hadn't. Pet shop was gone in seconds and no Wall-E. I stared at Fairground mixer for a long time but let that go in favor of more 50% off sets.

edit: Also, I had over 200 reward points to spend so my only out of pocket was just over $10.

IMG_6666.JPG

Edited by MrToes16

My B&M pickups and observations:

2 Sandcrawlers - 239.99 - 20% off

1 Ewok Village - 199.99 - 20% off

1 Fair Mixer - 119.99 - 20% off

2 Guess Who sets - 19.99 - 1/2 off

2 Architecture Capitol building - 49.99 - 1/2 off 

2 Pirates Chess sets - 29.99 - 1/2 off

2 Dr. Who Ideas - 29.99 - 1/2 off

2 BvsS - 29.99 - 1/2 off

1 Ecto 1 - 39.99 - 20% off

2 CITY police stations - 49.99 - 1/2 off

2 Maze IDEAS - 55.99 - 20% off

18 DISNEY Minifigures - retail - wouldnt let me keep the box they came in and there was a limit of 18

7 snowglobes

Other observations:

White house Architecture was only 20% off, NO wall-e, Elves and Little Mermaid were only other 1/2 off sets, Ninjago castle was 30% off, Green Arrow vs. Sinestro and Batman sets were 20% off, about 15/20 other sets were 20% off.

31 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

Sandcrawlers, maze, ecto1 avail in lego stores socal, some got walle, i mean downtown Disney lego store

I saw Sandcrawlers, but not marked at a discount price.  This store had several mistakes though and I kept getting the annoying look when I had them scan items that weren't marked on-sale, when they actually rang up as so.