Modular Rumor - Hospital - 2017 Release

dcdfan

16 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Is it true?

Hope it will be with a double baseplate though. Otherwise it will be too small to be taken seriously.

Still waiting for a museum as well. And a double baseplate trainstation!

I don't know. I do not know the modular. 

I'm sure this will be stunning, and I bet it is one of the more expensive modular buildings with as many pieces as the Town Hall, and retails at 199.99.

I still need to add the Brickbank and Detctives Office to my collection, but i've been holding off until 2xVIP in October...

As much as I would love a Modular Hospital, I really want one in City form.  4429 does not count either.  For all the Fire and Police Stations we've had from City, can't believe we haven't had a decent Hospital.  Even the old one from about a decade ago only had decent size because it was sitting on a giant baseplate.   They have to be chomping at the bit for a Lifeflight helicoptor.  It's the final pantheon for Lego designers to design that white helicoptor with red and blue lights and change out the "police" sticker with a medical emblem on it.

With that said, Lego, please don't put a coffee shop(or something similar) on the corner of the hospital.  Just dedicate the design to a singular building.  I understand the storyline with the laundry next to the bank, but it takes away from the bank to have it there and it makes no sense from a construction perspective.

• Like 5