Abandoned FedEx truck

Guest TabbyBoy

Why can't somebody put a small box in there with a few cables hanging out and a countdown timer duck-taped to the box. They'll soon get rid of it!

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

I live in a township also that relies on the county's sheriff's office for law enforcement. I'm actually just outside city limits.

I live in a county island in the middle of a city so we have to pay for Fire coverage and wait for the Sherriff's office if there's a problem instead of the city police and fire that would respond just across the street. You may have heard of our Sherriff, Joe Arpaio.

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

Why can't somebody put a small box in there with a few cables hanging out and a countdown timer duck-taped to the box. They'll soon get rid of it!

They might just detonate the truck.

There are a few cities here in San Diego County that don't have a police force at all - they contract with the county sheriff.

I guess I find it funny that everyone finds it funny.

So update: Since I called FedEx yesterday they were happy to call me today to let me know what happens.

The truck's engine seized up. They couldn't get it out of park, so they parked it there.

FedEx apologized that the knew about it being there since Friday and didn't send a tow truck out sooner. I'd hate to be waiting for those packages.