5004419 - Classic Knights Minifigure Promo set

Nsheppard9101

Does anyone think this may come with a new castle line? I really want some new castle, but on the other hand should most likely sell some of my older castle stuff before newer stuff comes out.

The Pirates came with a line of pirates and space came near a line of space. 

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Depending on what it settles at, I'll likely get the fountain on EBay instead of buying for $75 at LEGO Shop at Home and getting it as a freebie. Would be a first for me though.

I've done this several times.  No biggie really.

I personally don't want to keep the fountain nor this was just wondering what some people did to hit the 50/75 dollar mark. Buy Disney CMF resell, personal collections, etc. yes buying the freebie stuff would be cheaper in the end but I am looking for a win win lol!

Most of the time people will... Wait more than an hour to get an answer to their original question. Please don't post the same question twice just worded a little different.

I agree that this would be my favorite so far.  Nice to see Crusade castle brought up again.  I wish TLG, along with a lot of AFOLs , would go back to more traditional castle but I guess it doesn't sell well to kids anymore. The demand for the previous two may get a bump from new AFOLs coming out of their dark ages who are completetionists but unless TLG keeps the trend annually (not sure how many "classic" themes they have left besides town) I wouldn't consider more than a nice bonus from TLG for us AFOLs and not so much investors. ( which I am not). 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like the idea of these classic promo sets. So far we've had space, pirates and castle. If they decide to continue this series, I'm wondering what could be the next theme (for 2017).

Space, pirates and castle have all had different "generations", there are not a lot of other non-licensed themes that have been around for that long except city.

I'm hoping for something like a western set, but that theme was only around for like 2-3 years.

16 hours ago, c_rpg said:

I really like the idea of these classic promo sets. So far we've had space, pirates and castle. If they decide to continue this series, I'm wondering what could be the next theme (for 2017).

Space, pirates and castle have all had different "generations", there are not a lot of other non-licensed themes that have been around for that long except city.

I'm hoping for something like a western set, but that theme was only around for like 2-3 years.

The nice thing with Castle & Space, there was many factions after the original lines still considered "classic". Seeing a Blacktron rogue in a small scout ship or Black Falcon lancer with steed would be something for sake of nostalgia at the least. Though the Wild West theme may not have lasted long, it would not be surprising should they choose to go in that direction. I know I for one would be quite pleased if they did.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tractorboy said:

My money would be on a classic Town fig. A policeman or fireman maybe.

I still have one of the first policemen with a torso sticker but after many, many, many years, it finally came off so.... now he's just another dude. Ha. Anyway I agree on a classic Town policeman or firefighter (leaning towards the cop) as the next possibility.

6 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

I still have one of the first policemen with a torso sticker but after many, many, many years, it finally came off so.... now he's just another dude. Ha. Anyway I agree on a classic Town policeman or firefighter (leaning towards the cop) as the next possibility.

Did they have minifigs with stickers in the early days? I thought they were all printed.

It's also possible they will start doing the most popular city subthemes. They could do a classic firefighter, classic policeman, classic construction worker,... Those all have plenty of history to make a nice booklet.