Please check out this nice lot of 27 Sets

Jeff Mack

I was contacted by Ken, a gentleman that recently lost his brother who collected LEGO. I helped him get the values of these sets and offered some suggestions for posting the lot. There are 27 great sets here that would be a bonus for any collector and investor. Most are sealed in a box and some have some shelf wear. This lot has free shipping which is a bonus considering the amount of sets that are there. If you are fan of Technic, this will definitely peak your interest. There is a nice Imperial Flagship in there too. The lot is worth a look for sure. Feel free to contact Ken through paypal to see more photos or any questions. I ran the set numbers and it came out over $5500 based on the current data we have on these sets.

Check out this listing on eBay

LEGO Technic Collection - 27 sets

What would you price it at?

$4500 is pretty much just adding all the current value of the sets together.

I will have to agree it is overpriced for bulk buy.

If he wants some quick money, ~$3500 to ~$3800 will be more attractive.

If you are a huge Technic fan, you will already have some of the set.

If you are not that crazy about Technic, then it is crazy to get so many Technic sets.

I hope it will be sold, otherwise I will suggest separate pirate ships from other sets.

It is not that much more work to break them into 5 to 6 posts.

If people are selling sets in bulk I tend to price them using this site and then halve it. This has worked 2 out of the last 3 times. I also look for auctions that are not described that well but which I can work out from the pictures what the seller is offering. This is slightly risky as the sets may not be complete or they may have the instructions and not the bits. But I have made the biggest profits this way so far.