71011 - Minifigures - Series 15

TheOrcKing

Series 15  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 15?

• Farmer
    • Astronaut
    • Frightening Knight
    • Clumsy Guy
    • Tribal Woman
    • Flying Warrior
    • Faun
    • Animal Control
    • Janitor
    • Ballerina
    • Laser Mech
    • Kendo Fighter
    • Shark Suit Guy
    • Wrestling Champion
    • Jewel Thief
    • Queen
    • None
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 15?

• Farmer
    • Astronaut
    • Frightening Knight
    • Clumsy Guy
    • Tribal Woman
    • Flying Warrior
    • Faun
    • Animal Control
    • Janitor
    • Ballerina
    • Laser Mech
    • Kendo Fighter
    • Shark Suit Guy
    • Wrestling Champion
    • Jewel Thief
    • Queen
    • None
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 15?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Interesting to note that Legoland California is completely sold out of Series 15 right now.  They had plenty two weeks ago.  Not a single Series 15 to be found anywhere.  And when I say plenty, I mean they usually have cases open and out on display at any given time.

Isn't that pretty similar to the early stages of Series 14?

Went to four Walmarts in my city this weekend and not a single packet to be found, just empty boxes IF they are even on the shelf. They are only shelving one box at a time now.

Granted I completely missed out the release date. LEGO has been quiet about this release, not even a facebook post / picture about this series.

Edited by kvasir

Have yet to see them in WA state besides the Lego store at Southcenter.  What few packs they had left had been smooshed so bad that my daughter asked what was wrong with those packs.  I will wait until I see some fresh boxes.  My Targets now finally have series 14 all over the place as well as a good amount of series 13.  My local Shopko only had series 12 available.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2016 at 8:20 PM, dirtsounds said:

Not sure what this means for collectibility if the minifigures but LEGO Shop at Home has bumblebee girl and hot dog guy new as keychains.  I was surprised to see bumblebee girl come back.

I have been trying to pick up a Bumblebee to complete my animal set for my girls and the price keeps going up. They are going for close to $40 now on a regular basis.  The keychains haven't seemed to effect the price as true collectors want the real thing and can tell the difference.  Just like the fakes they are perfect for parents who want to buy their kid 20 Super Hero figs and dont know any better.  

• Like 1

Maybe this is more complaint territory but I ordered 60 cmf series 15 from indigo a couple of days ago.  Just placing the order was a hassle as my first 2 credit cards were rejected then I went the paypal route and paid the $180 or so.  Then I get an email saying my order was on hold.  So I called and was told I didnt pay for shipping which it never gave me an option to pay more money.  So they cancelled my order of 60 and said they sent 40.  This should be fun.  First time ever ordering Lego out of the country.  

I have the worst luck with cmf minifigs as I can never find them locally until weeks after the release only to find boxes of the ones no one wants.  I just want to have the enjoyment of opening up a complete box with my daughter.  She normally keeps a complete set and some extras of her favorites and it gives her something to sell on ebay for a few weeks.

Just dont think I would get the same enjoyment smooshing with my daughter in the store.  She always gets mad when she comes up to a box and all the packs are felt up and wrinkled.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I got my first order of 40 (from indigo)  which was rather lacking but I got 40 random packs which is more than I can ask for from the store.

What I got

0 - Knight, Tribal woman

1 - Farmer, Kendo Fighter, Shark, Queen

2 - 

3 - Astronaut, Flying Warrior, Animal Control, Ballerina, Laser Mech, Wrestler, Jewel Thief

4 - Janitor

5 - Clumsy Guy, Faun

The packs were all fresh so I guess I just have bad luck.

1 hour ago, wsuskee said:

So I got my first order of 40 (from indigo)  which was rather lacking but I got 40 random packs which is more than I can ask for from the store.

What I got

0 - Knight, Tribal woman

1 - Farmer, Kendo Fighter, Shark, Queen

2 - 

3 - Astronaut, Flying Warrior, Animal Control, Ballerina, Laser Mech, Wrestler, Jewel Thief

4 - Janitor

5 - Clumsy Guy, Faun

The packs were all fresh so I guess I just have bad luck.

If you don't want extras of the Astronaut and Animal Control I'll take them off your hands.  Those are the 2 I don't have yet.  PM me if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
On February 8, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Alpinemaps said:

Interesting to note that Legoland California is completely sold out of Series 15 right now.  They had plenty two weeks ago.  Not a single Series 15 to be found anywhere.  And when I say plenty, I mean they usually have cases open and out on display at any given time.

Same here in Boston Legoland. Sold out completely.

I bought one of these at TRU today. As the cashier was ringing me up she asked which one I was looking for. Shark Suit Guy, obviously. Within 10 seconds she had picked up 5 or 6, smooshed them, and tossed one in my bag. "That's the one" she said. When I got in my car I opened it up - damn, she was good. Thank you TRU cashier. 

Apparently all the employees smoosh the bags when they're slow to pass the time. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

Anyone see the comments that this may be recalled

reddit, then brickfan.

still have not seen at local target or walmart, only toysrus

just read this on facebook too. hopefully they are recalling as it will help a bit with price!!  seriously short availability and they seem to be fairly popular too

Is there anymore news on these?  I am reading possible copyright issues and quality problems (missing accessories).  Of course these are all rumors. I broke the seals on my box but haven't got around to opening or smooshing.  Might be a good idea to open them to make sure everything is present.

From Brickfanatics.co.uk

Now I saw this on an American fansite and refrained from posting until I heard some facts. So first the rumors doing the round on various forums suchs as Bricklink, Eurobricks as well as sites like reddit.

Depending on what you read, it is either down to a quality issue: getting multiple torsos with no legs, missing accessories, too many accessories or the best one is a copyright issue with the Shark Guy who looks very similar to the Left and Right Shark from the Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show last year.

What I can confirm is there is no issue in the UK or Europe and on the LAN (LEGO Ambassador Network) this morning KimT posted this:

“Just to be clear – we have not done a recall in 6 years and if we did, I am quite confident we’d all know.
There may be other issues that would warrant a temporary stop for distribution, but recalls are different: https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service/product-recalls?domainredir=service.lego.com”

So if anything else is posted I will post and let you know.

http://brickfanatics.co.uk/recall-on-lego-minifigures-series-15/

• Like 2

Reading through comments on brickset (http://brickset.com/article/19631/series-15-product-recall), I've just seen this one, by member named rmlewisuk:

Whatever the reason Tesco in the UK pulled them, it's not a recall from Lego. Brick Fanatics have a statement from Lego (http://brickfanatics.co.uk/recall-on-lego-minifigures-series-15/):

> "Just to be clear – we have not done a recall in 6 years and if we did, I am quite confident we’d all know. There may be other issues that would warrant a temporary stop for distribution, but recalls are different: https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/en-us/service/product-recalls?domainredir=service.lego.com

On 2/9/2016 at 8:32 AM, wsuskee said:

Have yet to see them in WA state besides the Lego store at Southcenter.  What few packs they had left had been smooshed so bad that my daughter asked what was wrong with those packs.  I will wait until I see some fresh boxes.  My Targets now finally have series 14 all over the place as well as a good amount of series 13.  My local Shopko only had series 12 available.

I have seen sealed boxes of all series in Fred Meyer at some point, including series 15.