75150 - Vader's TIE Advanced vs. A-wing Starfighter

HandyHand

21 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Depends what you consider doing well, the RRP on a lot of the sets, like this, Clone Turbo Tank and Captain Rex's At-Te were non-sensical, so for most of us reaching RRP would be a huge result.

I would expect OT stuff like IST to get to RRP + 20% at worst. This one or those that you mention will probably trade for RRP or below, same as most Ep1-3 stuff.

Not as dismal in the US.  We are at $99 FBA, down to 64 sellers (10 fewer than just a over a week ago).  eBay is at $90 so not far behind.  Bricklink still has some bottom feeders to clear.

Time will tell how long it will take to clear that $100 threshold consistently on Amazon and eBay.  I'm sure we'll see another influx of sellers when it starts to climb well past $100.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/04/2017 at 7:34 PM, Val-E said:

My god, it´s back at EU SAH - full price and all.

This is becoming totally ridiculous! And this set will go down the annals of LEGO investing as the King of Turds! :P 

On 03/04/2017 at 9:15 PM, LahH001 said:

Will definitely be one of the 40% off sets.

No doubt about that!

Well i've just checked my asda george order history and i'm still able to return them ?

Nice get out of jail card that i'm now using, first time that i've ever had to return a set because it's a total turd.

Edited by John82

1 minute ago, John82 said:

Well i've just checked my asda george order history and i'm still able to return them 1f60e.png

Nice get out of jail card that i'm now using, first time that i've ever had to return a set because it's a total turd.

I guess that´s why it is back in stock at EU SAH - a lot of get-out-of-jail cards being used.

6 minutes ago, Haay said:

I guess I'll just have to pop open one of my boxes and just build the damn set myself. If nobody else wants to. grin 1f60e.png

I already have, i do actually like the set, especially the A Wing.

I just brought too many when Asda had them at £40 (before the LEGO Shop at Home sale). At least the LEGO Shop at Home ones i brought had the Batman polybag to help me get in the green...hopefully

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly new to this game (obvious with this being post #1) but I'm reasonably optimistic here. If this takes a long time to rise to a satisfactory price, that must be somewhat mitigated by the fact that a good buy-in was available right at EOL. Also, it may be a rebels set, but the TIE advanced is basically all OT (aside from the colour of Tarkin's uniform). I also think it is far better than the 2009 version. Unless Lego release a standalone TIE advanced set similar to this one, that has to count for something.

The cheapest available on Ebay UK (with postage) is £53.95. If I sold my sets at that price, I'd have about £4 profit each. Obviously that sucks, but it's early days yet.

• Like 1

Here is the list of 40% sets for May4:

https://www.promobricks.de/may-the-4th-diese-lego-star-wars-sets-sind-um-40-reduziert/31268

So 75150 is not among them, but lot of other turds - 2 buildable figures, 1 battlepack, etc. Only the falcon is interesting.

I was hoping at least for Assault of Hoth in 40% discount + vip points + bonus polybag R2D2 makes this set to half price - which is the maximum for this mega-turd. I really dont understand, who is buying this ASSault for full price...