9500 - Sith Fury-class Interceptor

stephen_rockefeller

If 7965 Millennium Falcon hits $200+ this Christmas, I'm dumping a few.

There could be a few exceptions, but people should sit back and enjoy the ride here the next year with all the hype from the new STAR WARS movies. The theme has seen some nice growth the past three months and to move the theme CAGR upwards with thousands of sets in its category is hard to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I just got around to disassembling this set (another set collecting dust in my son's room... he'll never know it's missing).  Man, what a cool set!  I wasn't able to see the build, so I'm just getting to see it up close for the first time.  Of course it's got great bad guys.  A lot of technics pieces for a set this size... and a lot of unusual bricks... things you just "don't see everyday".  Only a couple stickers.  I'm surprised the part-out-value isn't higher (but I don't know anything about parting sets out).  I have a few in stock, but disappointed in prices so far.  I was surprised to see it still in stock at chapters.indigo.ca... maybe that's part of the "problem" with this set... A. Not enough interest in expanded universe, and B. It is still available at some retailers.

I just got around to disassembling this set (another set collecting dust in my son's room... he'll never know it's missing).  Man, what a cool set!  I wasn't able to see the build, so I'm just getting to see it up close for the first time.  Of course it's got great bad guys.  A lot of technics pieces for a set this size... and a lot of unusual bricks... things you just "don't see everyday".  Only a couple stickers.  I'm surprised the part-out-value isn't higher (but I don't know anything about parting sets out).  I have a few in stock, but disappointed in prices so far.  I was surprised to see it still in stock at chapters.indigo.ca... maybe that's part of the "problem" with this set... A. Not enough interest in expanded universe, and B. It is still available at some retailers.

I think that point B is because of Point A