Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - January 2016

fuzzy_bricks

5 hours ago, redghostx said:

That arctic duplo set looks really good.

There seems to be a "World" theme coming in the Duplo range. The flagship set has kind 15 figures and 5 animals from different regions of the earth and for each region there will be smaller sets exploring the respective "continent". Especially the biggest set will be very popular, I think, because you never got so many different (including completely new) figures in one Duplo set before.

• Like 2

Just in: Lego LEGO Shop at Home EUROPE promotions starting January first 2016:

New Star Wars Lego sets available:

56780629edbc8_SWpromo1-1-2016.jpg.21e884

New Ghostbusters Headquarters available:

5678062709b5c_FHHQpromo1-1-2016.jpg.13e7

New Brick Bank available:

56780625e6ddf_Bbankpromo1-1-2016.jpg.0c4

From January 3rd onwards, LEGO Star Wars 30278 Poe’s X-Wing Fighter polybag promo when buying at least €55 worth of LEGO Star Wars products:

56780628dcfcb_PoesXwingpromo3-1-2016.jpg

Winter sale with several sets getting reduced in price, starting at January 6th.

From January 11th onwards, LEGO Disney Princess 30397 Olaf’s Summertime Fun promo when buying at least €30 worth:

56780627ec989_Frozenpromo11-1-2016.jpg.8

• Like 2

Any word on whether there will be a polybag promo attached to early purchase of the GBHQ or Brick Bank? I thought I heard some murmur of this earlier...

There's a coming polybag that people are speculating would be good to connect to the Brick Bank. But there was nothing in the catalog nor on the calendar that there was anything related it its release next month.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, areyounormal said:

Random question - my 2016 Lego calendar has the month of December showing the days from 2015 instead of 2016, does anyone else have the same error with theirs?   

Yes, I have the same error with mine.  When my local Lego store gave me my calendar, the sales associate also gave me a giant sticker (with the right December month) to place over the incorrect month.

• Like 1

Anyone have any plans for tomorrow when all of the new sets become available? 

I'm definitely hitting up a lego store tomorrow trying to grab a few of the newer sets, and use up some VIP points that I acquired from Octobers 2x run.... (man, what a great month that was with holiday trains, and all the sets that were about to retire)..

Anyway, i'm definitely gunning for a brick bank, and maybe a couple of the newer star wars sets.  I'm sure my son will try and pawn those new nexo knights on me...

I was at the Lego Store yesterday and asked politely if they'd break street date and sell me a Brick Bank on my birthday 2 days early. The supervisor at the time said she'd potentially lose her job, so no way she could sell early, but she was willing to put one on hold for me until end of day Jan 1st. Will have to make another trip out, but I can do so on my own schedule and have one guaranteed for me. Looking forward to that! Might try to snag a couple more discounted Birds too, if they're still on the shelf. 

19 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

I was at the Lego Store yesterday and asked politely if they'd break street date and sell me a Brick Bank on my birthday 2 days early. The supervisor at the time said she'd potentially lose her job, so no way she could sell early, but she was willing to put one on hold for me until end of day Jan 1st. Will have to make another trip out, but I can do so on my own schedule and have one guaranteed for me. Looking forward to that! Might try to snag a couple more discounted Birds too, if they're still on the shelf. 

Lucky lucky, but not as lucky as those who deal with the supervisors who let them fall off the truck 2 weeks early.