LEGO Shop @ Home Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals USA/Canada

Jeff Mack

7 minutes ago, supergman said:

Let's take bets on how quickly the Lego site will stall and then error out on the cart with incorrect shipping, no promo or points.  Then, when it starts working again, everything will be sold out!

Sale starts at 12:01, website problems or slowdown at 12:02, unavailable to order due to website errors at 12:05

I had preloaded my items into my cart.  Never was able to checkout.  Had to clear my cache because I kept getting thrown back to the login page.

Got as far as the checkout page.  No GBH, and no free shipping.  I wasn't worried about it - knew it would be made right later.  Never able to complete checkout.

4 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I had preloaded my items into my cart.  Never was able to checkout.  Had to clear my cache because I kept getting thrown back to the login page.

Got as far as the checkout page.  No GBH, and no free shipping.  I wasn't worried about it - knew it would be made right later.  Never able to complete checkout.

i didn't see any new sales/deals ... am i missing something? 

7 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

site crashed after 10 minutes. They had no easy way to navigate all of the deals. They didn't all appear in sales and deals, and the main listings didn't all reflect the sale price. Anyone know if the stores are opening early tomorrow?

Mine opens at 6am, but varies by location. You could check the website--oh no you can't 

VIP points were messed up.  I wasn't worried about.

I'm more mad that almost all of the Level Packs for Dimensions sold out as quick as they did.  Messed up what I wanted to order on my second order.  I was really hoping to pick up Scooby Doo, but that sold out.  And my backup, Jurassic Park, also sold out.  Got my BTTF, but it messed up my math so I had to substitute with other stuff.