Recent S@H promo policy enforcement

conceptmachine

I find it funny that they would even have the policy of one per household. I went to a local B&M store last night and bought three Red 5's and walked out with 6 trains. I asked if it was one per $100 spent and they said yes that that was the policy. It also helped they messed up while ringing up the order and I somehow got quadruple rewards...........:victory:

I bought over $300 worth of stuff and the cashier had to ask the manager and he said that he would get in trouble if he let me have more than 1 as "they" would see the card and wonder why I got multiples.  I almost always pay cash, so I assume he means VIP card.  I'm just going to break my orders into $100/day and get a train per day.  Or find a different manager...

I bought over $300 worth of stuff and the cashier had to ask the manager and he said that he would get in trouble if he let me have more than 1 as "they" would see the card and wonder why I got multiples.  I almost always pay cash, so I assume he means VIP card.  I'm just going to break my orders into $100/day and get a train per day.  Or find a different manager...

Don't u feel odd walking to into the Lego store everyday? I go in my local store so often (3-4 times a week) I start to wonder if the managers care what I do with all the Lego I buy or if they are keeping taps of me and then ban me from the store and LEGO Shop at Home. 

Don't u feel odd walking to into the Lego store everyday? I go in my local store so often (3-4 times a week) I start to wonder if the managers care what I do with all the Lego I buy or if they are keeping taps of me and then ban me from the store and LEGO Shop at Home. 

I find it ridiculous that I have to 'feel' weird for walking into a store to buy a store's product.  It also reminds me that I wish they were a publicly traded company every time I leave the store.

I find it ridiculous that I have to 'feel' weird for walking into a store to buy a store's product.  It also reminds me that I wish they were a publicly traded company every time I leave the store.

I know its a ridiculous thought... its just that we know they frown upon us reselling lol... I guess at the end of the day, they have rent to pay and their job is to move products out of the store.

Yes, I wish they are publicly traded as well. Will be a lot less hassle ;)