40139 - Gingerbread House

capsa77

I'm not too familiar with these wall pieces. Are these used in a lot of city or creator sets? They look pretty cool and I'm just trying to calculate any factors that would make this promo more valuable than train promo. Thanks.

Less units made is probably what will count.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Crustybeaver said:

Source? Everything I've read so far regarding The Gingerbread House stipulates availability for Brick Friday weekend, no mention of running through till 18th December.

It's in Dutch, but this comes from the Belgian Lego Store calendar for November - December.

Lego kalender nov-dec.jpg

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎31‎:‎31‎, Haay said:
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎00‎:‎26‎, Crustybeaver said:
Source? Everything I've read so far regarding The Gingerbread House stipulates availability for Brick Friday weekend, no mention of running through till 18th December.
It's in Dutch, but this comes from the Belgian Lego Store calendar for November - December.

WTH!?

1 hour ago, Crustybeaver said:

Hilarious, there's literally no pleasing some.

No need for you and your ilk to be so judgmental.  I'm not complaining at all - I actually like the sets just fine.  The intention of my comment was to point out that perhaps the promos are larger (piece-wise) this year, because they don't have the cost of including the usual 1-2 minifigures. 

18 hours ago, Dr Jedi said:
19 hours ago, Crustybeaver said:
Hilarious, there's literally no pleasing some.
No need for you and your ilk to be so judgmental.  I'm not complaining at all - I actually like the sets just fine.  The intention of my comment was to point out that perhaps the promos are larger (piece-wise) this year, because they don't have the cost of including the usual 1-2 minifigures. 

No offense, but I read your original post as a complaint as well. Your post I quoted on the other hand leaves nothing to the imagination.

And I think your comment is perhaps true... I'd sacrifice minifigs for better promos like these all day long as we've plenty of minifigs and the new Toy Shop has a good selection to go along with these already.

(That last bit is for you pickleyboy ;))