Jump to content

Seasonal Sets 2016


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Between the Vampire, Pilgrim, and this workshop, LEGO has finally figured out ways to keep the resellers from arm sweeping those seasonal sets.   More for the general public.  BRAVO!!!

so where is the stem of the pumpkin he is sitting on?    

Posted Images

3 hours ago, gregpj said:

Thor is working for Santa this year? Because the one on the right is totally holding Mjolnir.

I'm more worried about the ax in the red bucket.

Remember the Rudolph claymation?  The one elf that wants to be a dentist is being completely harassed by his boss.  I think you know where I'm going with this....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alpinemaps said:

I'm more worried about the ax in the red bucket.

Remember the Rudolph claymation?  The one elf that wants to be a dentist is being completely harassed by his boss.  I think you know where I'm going with this....

I saw that too, then I got distracted by Mjolnir.

Like I said elsewhere, who the F is reviewing these things? If we can think of them they should be able to as well. Why do you need a hatchet at the toy table?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I saw that too, then I got distracted by Mjolnir.

Like I said elsewhere, who the F is reviewing these things? If we can think of them they should be able to as well. Why do you need a hatchet at the toy table?

For making wooden toys?

(I got nothin')

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gregpj said:

I saw that too, then I got distracted by Mjolnir.

Like I said elsewhere, who the F is reviewing these things? If we can think of them they should be able to as well. Why do you need a hatchet at the toy table?

it's a tie-in for last years Krampus movie.  I'm sure there were prodution issues that kept it from being released last year.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jeffrey_Dollars said:

Why do they look so sad?

 

13 minutes ago, dcdfan said:


I prefer suicidal.

I don't know why they decided to go with a black box for a xmas set.  (or is it a dark green?)  Either way the dreary box, facial expressions, and the axe somewhat confirm @dcdfan's impression.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

 

I don't know why they decided to go with a black box for a xmas set.  (or is it a dark green?)  Either way the dreary box, facial expressions, and the axe somewhat confirm @dcdfan's impression.

Don't encourage him, have you seen what he posts in the favorite works of art thread?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deanfjr said:

so where is the stem of the pumpkin he is sitting on? :beerhat:

That is exactly what I'm talking about .. where are the internal LEGO review teams and what are they doing? Not only did they let go...

- A pilgrim siting on a "pumpkin" with no stem (or does it),
- The scariest giraffe ever,
- Some scary little elves with hatchets.
- Ass on Hoth with some glaring inconsistencies.
(I know I'm missing others)

But they also let 75159 through the review stages and into production. Someone needs to review the review team!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...