LEGO Toys R Us Build Event - Mini Poe's X-Wing Fighter - November 17, 2015

exciter1

LEGO Toys R Us Build Event - Mini Poe's X-Wing Fighter - November 17, 2015

Toys R Us building event for a mini LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Fighter. This event will be held on Saturday, November 14 from 12-2pm. This X-Wing is Poe Dameron’s version and is slightly different from previous X-Wings we’ve seen from Toys R Us. Mark your calendars because I expect this building event to be very popular ahead of the release of The Force Awakens in December.

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Toys R Us X-Wing

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi all, I'm a Lego Star Wars fan from Switzerland and this is one of the few sets from 2015 I couldn't find anywhere. Do I understand correctly that this set only contains an instruction but no package? Is there somebody around willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price? Many thanks for your replies.

Hi all, I'm a Lego Star Wars fan from Switzerland and this is one of the few sets from 2015 I couldn't find anywhere. Do I understand correctly that this set only contains an instruction but no package? Is there somebody around willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price? Many thanks for your replies.

Are you looking for this TRU minibuild or the Target polybag. This particular build was a special event, that's probably why you can only find instructions. They don't come in sealed bags. They're put together on site.

But Target had a poly bag 30278 which is similar. But in a sealed bag. I have one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.12.2016 at 4:07 AM, donbee said:

Are you looking for this TRU minibuild or the Target polybag. This particular build was a special event, that's probably why you can only find instructions. They don't come in sealed bags. They're put together on site.

But Target had a poly bag 30278 which is similar. But in a sealed bag. I have one.

Dear donbee, sorry für the late response. I'm looking for the TRU minibuild. I know that they have been put together on site, that's why I'd already be happy to find the manual and order the bricks myself. This wouldn't be a problem but it seems that everybody threw the manual away. :-(