Cardboard Boxes Must Be In Short Supply

Legodog

I'm praying that there is bubble wrap around the original box for you, LDog. Looks like a nice sized box. I love when boxes of Lego arrive at my door!

It is a Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle 9468. No bubble wrap. Box condition is about a 7/10. Listed as mint condition. I have been asking sellers as soon as I win the auction to please take care when packaging and shipping since I have had bad luck (see my post from yesterday). Maybe this is somehow insulting and they wrap it like this to get under my skin.

Do us all a favor: Leave ruthless negative feedback and eliminate another shoddy upstart.

Agreed. Apparently I found out recently (might be old news for everyone else), sellers can NO LONGER leave negative feedback! They can't even leave positive feedback, with negative comments (if one reports it, ebay will remove it).

So, you have nothing to fear if you leave negative feedback (no far of retaliatory feedback)

Agreed. Apparently I found out recently (might be old news for everyone else), sellers can NO LONGER leave negative feedback! They can't even leave positive feedback, with negative comments (if one reports it, ebay will remove it).

So, you have nothing to fear if you leave negative feedback (no far of retaliatory feedback)

Great to know. Thanks.