Architecture MOCs

TheOrcKing

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Locutus001 said:

Where when what who?

Lately with any image featured I have been trying for them to be a direct link to the original page seeing how members can now browse through the forum using their phone and I imagine clicking on a large picture is easier than some tiny text. In short if I forgot to leave a tag then try clicking on the image itself to visit the source. Anyway I went back to add in the title underneath that particular photo.

5 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

Lately with any image featured I have been trying for them to be a direct link to the original page seeing how members can now browse through the forum using their phone and I imagine clicking on a large picture is easier than some tiny text. In short if I forgot to leave a tag then try clicking on the image itself to visit the source. Anyway I went back to add in the title underneath that particular photo.

Thanks again! ^.^ I've gotten used to how you handle stuff with your posts so naturally I wondered about that ;-)

The direct link is great! Adding a title underneath looks smoother to me though. Who knows maybe someday the link isn't working anymore but people here in 100years can still see the title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...