Central/South NJ, Philadelphia Suburbs LEGO Deals

Ed Mack

Anyone interested in doing an AFOL get-together in Central NJ. 

I hear of someone having like a "Draft" type of meeting.  Where everyone brings a similarly priced set and they open them all and put all the same pieces in a pile. 

Like all the figs in one pile and all the animals in another pile and so on.  They they draw the numbers and they pick a pile in the order they got.  Like a draft.  A Fantasy Lego Draft.. 

I don't know all the details, but I like the Idea. 

Anyone ever do this before or know about it??

Anyone interested in doing an AFOL get-together in Central NJ.  I hear of someone having like a "Draft" type of meeting.  Where everyone brings a similarly priced set and they open them all and put all the same pieces in a pile.  Like all the figs in one pile and all the animals in another pile and so on.  They they draw the numbers and they pick a pile in the order they got.  Like a draft.  A Fantasy Lego Draft..  I don't know all the details, but I like the Idea.  Anyone ever do this before or know about it??

We can also bring sets and Minifigs to trade..  I have tons of sets to trade..  All my sets are listed in my Brickfolio.

Hey, stay out of my walmart that has lots of family fights. Yeah, that Walmart likes MSRP priced clearance stickers.

I want to go to you WM now, just to watch.. lol

It will be like Jerry Springer Live,,,  Jerry...Jerry....Jerry.....Jerry......Jerry!!!  :hocky::nono:

UPDATE:

I have have about 40 to 50 Simpson Mystery Minfigures available.  I will be returning them to the store if no one wants them.

I am only asking only what I paid for them.  $4.27each.  $3.99 plus tax.  These are all new and factory sealed.  I have most figs.

I am pretty good at feeling them, and also used the flashlight method on questionable ones. 

Open to trades for other Minifigs.

PM me if interested. 

We will meet in person to exchange.