Central/South NJ, Philadelphia Suburbs LEGO Deals

Ed Mack

• 1 year later...

Does this Walmart usually have discounts like this?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Not Sure, I'm from borderline North/Central Jersey.  I was just dropping off a co-worker and I decided to stop in.

I don't thing so.  The manager had put a whole bunch of clearance in the front of the store, as you walk in. 

Nothing was ringing in the register.  She had to come over and help the cashier to override prices.

Virginia? This thread is about Philly.

TRU in Deptford has all the coming Lego Movie sets and Ultra Agent sets already.

Yah, seems like I'm the only one from Jersey on here.

I was in Virginia for a week doing a Ship Board Firefighting class at the Naval Academy Fire School.

I hit every Target and Walmart I could get to..lol

another Jersey-ite here (central/middlesex area).

i've been lurking - this is actually my first post. I'm new to the game but learning a lot here. This thread fortuitously bubbled up to the top of the "recent posts" list; I'll keep an eye on it and recount any deals I come across.

Not really a deal per se, but yesterday there were a lot of spaceshipx3 at the TRU in East Brunswick.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

another Jersey-ite here (central/middlesex area).

i've been lurking - this is actually my first post. I'm new to the game but learning a lot here. This thread fortuitously bubbled up to the top of the "recent posts" list; I'll keep an eye on it and recount any deals I come across.

Not really a deal per se, but yesterday there were a lot of spaceshipx3 at the TRU in East Brunswick.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Jeff and I grew up in Sayreville...Bon Jovi's hometown.  

Jeff and I grew up in Sayreville...Bon Jovi's hometown.  

Nice. I know Sayreville well; I live just a few minutes away, up route 18 a bit.

I grew up in Philly and still go down there pretty regularly, so this thread topic could not possibly be more up my alley (literally and figuratively).

good to have more locals around.   cherry hill, phila, deptford, wilmington, lansdale, etc... are all pretty much a stone throw away from me.

would be nice to have a small get-together one of these days like we do for vintage kenner star wars.

no, there haven't been deals around.  our best bet is prob the target mid to late july sale.

• Like 1

Northwest Outskirts of Philadelphia here.

I fly around all over the burbs and stop in at any place I see while driving to site visits for work. North jersey to Delaware.

Was at walmart in norristown today. Lots of clearance stickers with msrp prices. I hate when walmart tries that trick.

Northwest Outskirts of Philadelphia here.

I fly around all over the burbs and stop in at any place I see while driving to site visits for work. North jersey to Delaware.

Was at walmart in norristown today. Lots of clearance stickers with msrp prices. I hate when walmart tries that trick.

Hey, stay out of my walmart that has lots of family fights. Yeah, that Walmart likes MSRP priced clearance stickers.

good to have more locals around.   cherry hill, phila, deptford, wilmington, lansdale, etc... are all pretty much a stone throw away from me.

would be nice to have a small get-together one of these days like we do for vintage kenner star wars.

no, there haven't been deals around.  our best bet is prob the target mid to late july sale.

I'm in Elizabeth.  I agree on the get together.  Would be nice to meet some live AFOL.